Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having issues with the "like" buttons on posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having issues with the "like" buttons on posts?

When I click the "like" button it gives me an error saying that I can't like the same post twice (I'm paraphrasing). However, I have not liked it, at all, so I don't know why I am getting the error.

Anyone else?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I don’t even see a like button as an option on my phone Skip

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Originally posted by SadButTrue View Post
      I don’t even see a like button as an option on my phone Skip
      It should be down and to the right at the bottom of each post.

I have attached a screencapture to show you.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I've had that issue since I registered and just assumed that functionality had been disabled. I receive the same error message as you.

Comment

The "like" buttons are now functional!

Skip

Comment

I'm not seeing it. This is all I see on mobile even when I switch to desktop mode.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200211-080031_Chrome.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	1591651

Comment

Same as FK86, Skip. Still not there

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

Originally posted by SadButTrue View Post
                Same as FK86, Skip. Still not there
                At the lower left, you should see a pop-up menu that lets you choose the "skin" or template for the site. Which one are you using?... (It will be a name like "Cool Blue" or "Dark" or maybe Default VB5 Style.)
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Scott, are you able to see and use the like feature? I'm wondering if it's only enabled for administrators right now.

Comment

Correct...right now only Admins and Moderators can see the Like button. Assuming we can get it enabled for all registered users, it will also show up in the mobile version of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post

At the lower left, you should see a pop-up menu that lets you choose the "skin" or template for the site. Which one are you using?... (It will be a name like "Cool Blue" or "Dark" or maybe Default VB5 Style.)
                      I've tried both Scott and it's only showing quote as an option

JR

Comment

Originally posted by abe View Post
                        Correct...right now only Admins and Moderators can see the Like button. Assuming we can get it enabled for all registered users, it will also show up in the mobile version of the site.
                        Thank for confirming. I would assume it was you who liked my post then as an admin. When active for all users, will it show who likes the post and notify the user in the notifications like on Pro Muscle?

Comment

Ok, every usergroup should now have all options, including the "like" button, on the lower right side of each post.

If you do not, I need to know but I have checked all usergroups so they should be good to go.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X