Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Bring Back the IntenseMuscle T-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definitely down for one!

Comment

I want a red one for sure.
      www.jaycutler.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
        I want a red one for sure.
        Oh shit! He is risen!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Just an update:

I have a printer in Alabama who is sending me a few samples of the shirts to check out this next week.

I am looking for a thinner material that is light and kind of faded a bit, so that we can add a bit of a "throwback" look to the logos as if the shirts are old and worn. I thought it was a pretty good idea considering the relaunch AND they will look cool as hell.

I plan to do t-shirts, tanks and a hoody pullover. The hoody will be a heavy Gildan, for sure.

I also plan to do a presale because I don't want to get stuck with a ton of product in different sizes that I have to find a place to store.

Stay tuned as I plan to have this all in place by the launch date of February 24th!

ADD: I am only doing black or charcoal for the first run of t-shirts, tanks and hoodies. I would love to do different colors but it is going to be a lot easier to just go with the one color to start.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

ADD: I am only doing black or charcoal for the first run of t-shirts, tanks and hoodies. I would love to do different colors but it is going to be a lot easier to just go with the one color to start.

Skip
            Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.’ - Henry Ford

I'm down for a couple shirts and hoodie for sure.

Comment

Yes Please!!
              "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
              2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
              2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
              2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
              2002 NPC Western Carolina:
              2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

I would buy one and represent

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Reilly View Post
                  I would buy one and represent
                  Weren't you here at IM years ago with a different member name?

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    Just an update:

I have a printer in Alabama who is sending me a few samples of the shirts to check out this next week.

I am looking for a thinner material that is light and kind of faded a bit, so that we can add a bit of a "throwback" look to the logos as if the shirts are old and worn. I thought it was a pretty good idea considering the relaunch AND they will look cool as hell.

I plan to do t-shirts, tanks and a hoody pullover. The hoody will be a heavy Gildan, for sure.

I also plan to do a presale because I don't want to get stuck with a ton of product in different sizes that I have to find a place to store.

Stay tuned as I plan to have this all in place by the launch date of February 24th!

Skip
                    Any updates Skip? Looking forward to these

JR

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

you better include a few chick shirts for Missy and the rest of us! seriously! I would love to rock an IM shirt around the gym again!
                      "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                      ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Working...
                      X