X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ucsumma
    replied
    Originally posted by Kcburrows24 View Post
    This is awesome! I'm a new member, and have been reading through all the old posts, hating that i missed out on all the good stuff, but sounds like this place is getting rocking and rolling again. Looking forward to learning all i can!
    Great information is timeless. I'm looking forward to both the new discussion and some epic bumps of OG threads.

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lin1 View Post

I think the journals should be with all the rest not separate, a female section would be great, a bit slow at first but people will come back
    This is my thinking, as well. I would prefer not to "segregate" the journals but a female forum can be a benefit to the female members.

I'm just not sure if I have someone that could moderate it... Hmm...

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Lin1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Awesome!

So glad to see you here, Lin!

I know you asked about a female forum or female journal forum. The journal forum will remain but do you think there should be a separate journal forum for females?

Skip
    I think the journals should be with all the rest not separate, a female section would be great, a bit slow at first but people will come back

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiki View Post
    Thanks Skip for bringing back IM, so glad the board is back on, Heckman will have something to do when I go play cards????????The old Lady is back???? still with Heckman the Token Wise Old Man. The only difference, we are enjoying retirement in the South of France and still training every day????️‍♀️????️‍♂️
    Awesome to see you here again, Kiki!!

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Kiki
    replied
    Thanks Skip for bringing back IM, so glad the board is back on, Heckman will have something to do when I go play cards????????The old Lady is back???? still with Heckman the Token Wise Old Man. The only difference, we are enjoying retirement in the South of France and still training every day????️‍♀️????️‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lin1 View Post

See I can post on here, FB just doesn't have the old git vibe & info lol x
    Awesome!

So glad to see you here, Lin!

I know you asked about a female forum or female journal forum. The journal forum will remain but do you think there should be a separate journal forum for females?

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Lin1
    replied
    Originally posted by Doberman View Post
    It's been too long. I miss this place. FB has become a cest pool. I'm looking forward to getting back to fruitfull discussions and sharing some of the things I have learned. I am also extremely curious to see how many young guys that are new here will get it. I hope they listen to the vets. With all the craziness going on in the sport it's more important now than ever.
    See I can post on here, FB just doesn't have the old git vibe & info lol x

Leave a comment:

• Kcburrows24
    replied
    This is awesome! I'm a new member, and have been reading through all the old posts, hating that i missed out on all the good stuff, but sounds like this place is getting rocking and rolling again. Looking forward to learning all i can!

Leave a comment:

• JMccann
    replied
    This is exciting!!! Way to resurrect your acclaimed domain Skip Hill!

Leave a comment:

• Heckman
    replied
    Looking forward to getting IM fired up and rocking again. Its been way to long and IM was a great board and will again be a great board full of knowledgeable
    people willing to share what they know and have learned in years of training, nutrition and supplementation.

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    And there's some familiar faces/names!

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Triple Joe
    replied
    Here’s to a big 2020 for Intense Muscle!

Leave a comment:

• intheflesh
    replied
    Wish I remember my old handle on the forums here. It well over a decade but I forgot and had to make a new.

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    started a topic Damn I missed this place.

Damn I missed this place.

It's been too long. I miss this place. FB has become a cest pool. I'm looking forward to getting back to fruitfull discussions and sharing some of the things I have learned. I am also extremely curious to see how many young guys that are new here will get it. I hope they listen to the vets. With all the craziness going on in the sport it's more important now than ever.
Working...
X