Damn I missed this place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I missed this place.

It's been too long. I miss this place. FB has become a cest pool. I'm looking forward to getting back to fruitfull discussions and sharing some of the things I have learned. I am also extremely curious to see how many young guys that are new here will get it. I hope they listen to the vets. With all the craziness going on in the sport it's more important now than ever.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th
    2010 Kentucky State Championships Lightweight 1st
    2011 Northern Kentucky Welterweight 4th
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place

Trueprotein.com
    Use Discount Code DDS463
    MAG Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.maxagrip.com/

Wish I remember my old handle on the forums here. It well over a decade but I forgot and had to make a new.

Comment

Here’s to a big 2020 for Intense Muscle!
      Team Skip Athlete

Comment

And there's some familiar faces/names!

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: IntenseMuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Looking forward to getting IM fired up and rocking again. Its been way to long and IM was a great board and will again be a great board full of knowledgeable
          people willing to share what they know and have learned in years of training, nutrition and supplementation.
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

This is exciting!!! Way to resurrect your acclaimed domain Skip Hill!
            LIFT BIG, EAT BIG, BE BIG

Comment

This is awesome! I'm a new member, and have been reading through all the old posts, hating that i missed out on all the good stuff, but sounds like this place is getting rocking and rolling again. Looking forward to learning all i can!

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                It's been too long. I miss this place. FB has become a cest pool. I'm looking forward to getting back to fruitfull discussions and sharing some of the things I have learned. I am also extremely curious to see how many young guys that are new here will get it. I hope they listen to the vets. With all the craziness going on in the sport it's more important now than ever.
                See I can post on here, FB just doesn't have the old git vibe & info lol x

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
                NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
                NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
                NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
                NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
                NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
                NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Lin1 View Post

See I can post on here, FB just doesn't have the old git vibe & info lol x
                  Awesome!

So glad to see you here, Lin!

I know you asked about a female forum or female journal forum. The journal forum will remain but do you think there should be a separate journal forum for females?

Skip
                  www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks Skip for bringing back IM, so glad the board is back on, Heckman will have something to do when I go play cards????????The old Lady is back???? still with Heckman the Token Wise Old Man. The only difference, we are enjoying retirement in the South of France and still training every day????️‍♀️????️‍♂️
                    Heckman's Girl

Kiki
                    """Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.".

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
                    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Kiki View Post
                      Thanks Skip for bringing back IM, so glad the board is back on, Heckman will have something to do when I go play cards????????The old Lady is back???? still with Heckman the Token Wise Old Man. The only difference, we are enjoying retirement in the South of France and still training every day????️‍♀️????️‍♂️
                      Awesome to see you here again, Kiki!!

Skip
                      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Awesome!

So glad to see you here, Lin!

I know you asked about a female forum or female journal forum. The journal forum will remain but do you think there should be a separate journal forum for females?

Skip
                        I think the journals should be with all the rest not separate, a female section would be great, a bit slow at first but people will come back

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
                        NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
                        NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
                        NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
                        NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
                        NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
                        NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Lin1 View Post

I think the journals should be with all the rest not separate, a female section would be great, a bit slow at first but people will come back
                          This is my thinking, as well. I would prefer not to "segregate" the journals but a female forum can be a benefit to the female members.

I'm just not sure if I have someone that could moderate it... Hmm...

Skip
                          www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kcburrows24 View Post
                            This is awesome! I'm a new member, and have been reading through all the old posts, hating that i missed out on all the good stuff, but sounds like this place is getting rocking and rolling again. Looking forward to learning all i can!
                            Great information is timeless. I'm looking forward to both the new discussion and some epic bumps of OG threads.

Comment

Working...
                            X