This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***board rules***

The board rules have been updated from the 2004 board rules because, well, times change.

RULES OF THE BOARD

- WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE A TRAINER AND NUTRITIONIST/PREP GUY BUT ON THIS BOARD IF YOU POST THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, WHETHER YOU PLAN TO DO IT HERE AT IM OR NOT, YOU WILL BE BANNED UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM ADMIN, FIRST. I WILL ONLY APPROVE PREP GUYS AND ONLINE TRAINERS IF I KNOW THEM AND I FEEL THEY ARE WELL-RESPECTED. IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED TO POST THAT YOU ARE A PREP GUY/NUTRITIONIST/TRAINER, YOU CAN STILL POST PROVIDING INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, LINK TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, ETC. YOU JUST CANNOT ADVERTISE YOURSELF IN ANY POSTS OR IN YOUR SIGNATURE.

- NO TALK ABOUT RECREATIONAL DRUGS OF ANY KIND

- DISCUSSIONS ABOUT AAS, GH AND ANCILLARIES (AND ANY DRUGS RELATED TO PHYSIQUE ENHANCEMENT) ARE ONLY TO BE DISCUSSED IN THE GEAR FORUM.

- ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE POSTING OR ASKING FOR SOURCES IN ANY WAY.

- NO SENDING UNSOLICITED PM'S (Do not send a PM to someone to offer them a source or to offer to sell them something, when they have not asked for a PM from you.) THIS IS TO INCLUDE ANY ILLEGAL DRUG, TRAINING, NUTRITION OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OF ANY KIND THAT IS NOT AUTHORIZED SPECIFICALLY BY AN ADMINISTRATOR.

- RESPECT THE STAFF, AND ALL MEMBERS, AT ALL TIMES. NO EXCEPTIONS. ARGUING, DEBATING AND OPEN AND RESPECTFUL DIALOGUE IS WHAT THIS BOARD WAS BUILT ON AND IS WHAT IT IS KNOWN FOR.

- NO FLAMING OF ANY KIND (This means do not make fun of or put other people down). HOWEVER, TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE'S MOM -- ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS HOT -- IS FINE. TO PARAPHRASE: I WON'T CALL YOU A COCKSUCKER AND IN TURN I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED ONE, EITHER.

- NO ADVERTISING WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM AN ADMINISTRATOR (This means for websites of any kind, a product, training services, nutrition services, contest prep or anything else).

- NO SPONSORS ARE TO LISTED IN YOUR POSTS, SIG LINES OR AVATARS UNLESS YOU ARE CONSIDERED A HIGH-RANKING MEMBER. WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT IF I KNOW YOU AS A RESPECTED PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY, I WILL ALLOW YOU TO POST ABOUT YOUR SPONSORS. IF YOU AREN'T WELL-KNOWN AND YOU AREN'T A HIGH RANKED PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY, YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK ME BEAUSE DEEP DOWN YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU AREN'T.

-- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON A TOPIC, DON'T RESPOND AND PRETEND YOU DO. THIS BOARD HAS BEEN KNOWN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE KNOWN FOR QUALITY INFORMATION GIVEN MY EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY. KNOW WHEN TO RESPOND AND KNOW WHEN TO JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN/READ.

-- NO POSTING PICTURES OF MY WIFE WITH DICKS PHOTOSHOPPED IN HER MOUTH (OR ANY OTHER ORIFICE). AND DON'T LAUGH; IT'S BEEN DONE... TWICE.

- CLAIMING NOT TO KNOW THE RULES IS NO EXCUSE. THESE RULES ARE, IN LARGE PART, SIMPLY BASIC COMMON SENSE.

Breaking any of the board rules, WILL result in you being suspended or banned from the board. Understand that there are no exceptions to these rules and there is no democracy here at IntenseMuscle.com. I am the HNIC and this is my house so I would appreciate you treating it with respect. If one IM staff members says you are gone, you are gone. There is no arbitration and consider your appeals exhausted.

Skip
    Judge, Jury and Executioner
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Scott, Skip, Dante and Dusty.....this is a bigger comeback than the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Spice Girls combined.

Comment

Originally posted by ucsumma View Post
      Scott, Skip, Dante and Dusty.....this is a bigger comeback than the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Spice Girls combined.
      lol

Skip
      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        -- NO POSTING PICTURES OF MY WIFE WITH DICKS PHOTOSHOPPED IN HER MOUTH (OR ANY OTHER ORIFICE). AND DON'T LAUGH; IT'S BEEN DONE... TWICE.
        Thank God I'm awful with Photoshop.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post

Thank God I'm awful with Photoshop.
          No shit.

Skip
          www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Seeing the board come back to life is about as exciting as first hearing they were rebooting Ghost Busters! Skip, please tell me it will be you and Uncle Nunculus running things and not your wives; I can only handle that kind of heartbreak once!
            2010 NPC North Star- DNP

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
              Seeing the board come back to life is about as exciting as first hearing they were rebooting Ghost Busters! Skip, please tell me it will be you and Uncle Nunculus running things and not your wives; I can only handle that kind of heartbreak once!
              I can't promise that my wife won't be post-whoring here at some point but at least for now, Homonunculus and myself are sure to be here!

GREAT to see you posting again!

Skip
              www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
              X