Been a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time

Been out of the gym for 8.5 years didn’t touch a weight, this is my first year back, trying to get back what I once had is going to be a journey but I’m ready!

Wait a minute... Vander as in THE Vander? From here and PM?

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yes ‘‘tis me! Picture on right is me a few weeks ago age 43 now ????????

Comment

OMG.

Such a HUGE blast from the past. I will admit that I have wondered about you often over the years. I would ask about you and not one person had heard from you or knew where you were or what you were doing.

I'm glad to see that you look so healthy and though you aren't as big, you are in great shape and still carrying a lot of muscle!

Are you going to get back into it hard and heavy again or just get in great shape or what?

ProMuscle is about the only board that has survived the social media craze. I still train all of my clients here in my private forum but it's dead, otherwise.

Are you on social media?

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks Man, yeah I’m getting into men’s classic physique, I needed this division way back in my day, I think I just may have done pretty good , but better late then never, I only have Facebook going for social media, maybe I’ll get Instagram I’m not sure. Good to hear from you man hope all is well, too bad the boards have all died down.

Comment

Originally posted by VanderVanAssche View Post
            Thanks Man, yeah I’m getting into men’s classic physique, I needed this division way back in my day, I think I just may have done pretty good , but better late then never, I only have Facebook going for social media, maybe I’ll get Instagram I’m not sure. Good to hear from you man hope all is well, too bad the boards have all died down.
            Yeah, it's disappointing that the message boards are now an antiquated form of community and communication.

You should do very well in classic. I'll be pulling for you.

Everyone complains about all of the divisions but all of the new divisions (especially classic) are saving bodybuilding. The midsections are simply out of control.

Skip

www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Vander,

Very cool of you to check in... I can imagine there will be a massive uproar if you post over on Promuscle... LOL

Do you still keep in contact with Phil V?...

As Ken said, glad to see you found your love of the iron again.

I think you'll do really well in Classic. With the way that pro cards are given out now, getting one at a Master's event (Master's Nats, Team Universe, North Americans and a new show that's going down for the first time in a couple weeks - Master's USAs...)

-Scott
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
              X