have u guy heard nehting about adrenergy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have u guy heard nehting about adrenergy

its made by optimum nutrition i got a mailer today about it they make it sound very promising they say its the only legit atp booster. they dont list the ingredents but on the pic of the bottle it says

ADENOSINE 5'-TRIPHOSPHATE
    *LACTOFERRIN* POLYPHENOLS

i personaly dont belive nething suplemnt companys say i always go by what ppl that have tried it think so have ne of u guys tried this yet or heard nethign about it???
    **tough times dont last tough ppl do**

just found out wa is in it

20mg calcium
    125mg adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium(peak atp(tm))
    406mg proprietary adenergizing blend(green,black,white tea extracts[standerized for polyphenols and egcg]caffine,lactoferin

Comment

Hey Super,

So what is an ATP booster supposed to do, in a biochemical / physiological sense?...

-Randy
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

i hate when they put "blends" as an ingredient. they are usually filled with 1 ingredient such as green tea that will increase thermogenisis and the rest is a bunch of filler shit that does nothing for you.
        I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

randy Adenosine triphosphate, is a major energy storing compound. When ATP breaks down into ADP (adenosine diphosphate) and phosphate, it releases energy used to fuel many biochemical processes, such as muscle contraction, nerve action, protein synthesis etc. ATP is made, mostly in mitochondria, from ADP and phosphate. Food is "burned" under controlled conditions, by reacting it with oxygen from air, and the energy so produced harnessed to make ATP.

basicly atp is the fundamental carrier of chemical energy in all living thigns ...so if u can spike ur atp levels ur carring more nrg n shit to the muscles

i havent heard nethign about this product thats why i made the post to see if ne one had ne ideas on what the results were

Comment

Super,

Yep, I've got a good handle on ATP as the energy currency of the cell.

The reason I ask is b/c its supposed to "boost" ATP, I would presume in skeletal muscle cells. This immediately makes me consider that *resting* ATP levels would purportedly be increased by this product.

ATP levels in skeletal muscle muscle cells do not decrease under most exercising circumstances. They stay fairly constant up even to intensities corresponding with VO2max. (Energy supply meet energy demand.)

[ATP] does and can decrease during maximal, brief bouts, e.g., a 30 second all out sprint, which would be akin to taking a set of squats to failure (although not quite b/c the effort levels and energy demand are not the maximal allowable by volitional contraction until one reaches the end of the set).

It sounds as if this supplement is supposed to supplement ATP turnover in muscle fibers during exercise, which I don't think is biochemically feasible to any significant degree by simply taking in ATP orally (or even parenterally)...

Are the "lactoferrin polyphenols" supposed to deliver greater amounts of O2 to the cells?...

-Randy
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

this is what they say in there mailer

adenergy with peak atp is belived to work through at least three primarty modes of action.first it promotes blood flow to peripheral sites(eg.arms,legs)where it enhances nutrient tansport as well as the uptake of oxygen. second adenergy produces rapid increases in skeletal muscle blood flow that parallel those seen in excercising muscle thereby augmenting faster delivery of nutrients and oxygen as well as faster removal of catobolic wast products which leads to increased strength power and endurance lastly adenergy enhances regional cerebral blood flow thereby helping to increase mental focus while concurrently reducing the perception of excercise induced pain and fatigue in the central nervous system enhanced blood flow increases metabolism which promotes improved function..

there is spo much more i realy dont feel like typing it all out but i dont belive half of wat is in the mailer because all big suplement companies always pulls hsit out of there ass when it comes to results of there products

Comment

I picked up a bottle, but I've only been using it for 5 days, so its to early to tell
                top of the food chain

Comment

cool let me know if u notice nething

Comment

Working...
                  X