High creatinine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High creatinine

Any tips for kidney health? Someone from another forum mentioned that Dante talked about using astragalus for kidney support, I can’t find anything on it.

Basically every time I have bloods done my creatinine is somewhere between 110-122 umngl which would roughly translate to 1.3-1.4 mg/dl giving me a egfr that ranges between 67-77 (the under stress range). I have retested after not training a couple days drink plenty of water etc. It doesn’t make a difference. My urine is free of protein and my electrolytes are in range. I am not a huge guy about 195ibs 12%bf. I have put my creatinine numbers in the cockrane Gualt calculator to take in consideration my body mass and it puts me in the good egfr range at 91.

The reason I am concerned is because my doctor thinks that the basic egfr calculation is what matters and in his mind my kidneys have some mild damage. Anyone familiar with this?

Originally posted by Durk View Post
    Any tips for kidney health? Someone from another forum mentioned that Dante talked about using astragalus for kidney support, I can’t find anything on it.

Basically every time I have bloods done my creatinine is somewhere between 110-122 umngl which would roughly translate to 1.3-1.4 mg/dl giving me a egfr that ranges between 67-77 (the under stress range). I have retested after not training a couple days drink plenty of water etc. It doesn’t make a difference. My urine is free of protein and my electrolytes are in range. I am not a huge guy about 195ibs 12%bf. I have put my creatinine numbers in the cockrane Gualt calculator to take in consideration my body mass and it puts me in the good egfr range at 91.

The reason I am concerned is because my doctor thinks that the basic egfr calculation is what matters and in his mind my kidneys have some mild damage. Anyone familiar with this?
    Dante is discussing a ton of information about health and training right now on his IG (and possibly his FB, as well). I would recommend that you check out his IG or FB account for a ton of the information that you are looking for.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
    X