L glutamine or glutamine peptieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L glutamine or glutamine peptieds

i have tried both and i personaly feel like i get more results with L glutamine what do u guys think
    **tough times dont last tough ppl do**

I have nothing noticable with either.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

studies have shown glut peptides are absorbed double in comparison to l-glut, so in theory, if you were to take 10grams of l-glut you would only need 5grams of glut peps for the same equivalent action.

but then again studies have shown that glutamine supplementation is a waste of time. your body just can not assimilate the extra glut. but sometimes you have to look at real life circumstances over what a study says. i know guys that swear by this stuff and others that say nay. i have mixed feelings over glut, because i am a study fanatic, but dante swears by them.

thanks,
      tpc
      Last edited by tpc; 04-14-2004, 08:08 PM.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

with me i love the stuff i always feel alot fuller when im taken it lately i been puttin 15grams of glutamine peptides in my gallon that i drink while i work out i say i drink about 3/4 of it while im working out and i feel like im sweating alot more its prob just in my head but its wierd
        **tough times dont last tough ppl do**

Comment

Peptides are supposed to be better then l-glut, because the l-form doesn't absorb when taken with protien.

JohnnyB
          SteroidSupport
          Steroidology
          Anabolic-Planet
          AnabolicReview
          PrecisionMuscle
          AtomicalMuscle
          QualityMuscle

Drug Profiles
          Calculate Your Cycle Here
          Calculate Homemade Gear Here

Comment