CLA doses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLA doses ?

how much shoul di take per day? and shoul dyou cycle of so your body doesnt get used to it?
    mind over matter

how much do you weigh, and no you don't have to cycle it. it works better when you are consistant.

tpc
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

i am weighing in about 270 pounds. 19 % b/f
      mind over matter

Comment

personally i am around 250lbs and i have taken upwards of 30 grams a day for a month straight with great results. the only problem was, is that i had terrible acid reflux and my wallet was alot thinner, lol. if i kept it around 12-16 grams a day i did not feel heart burn, but i honestly did not "feel" as much progress.

i have tried less per day as well (2-4 grams), but for the desired fat displacement it did not seem to do much. but if you are using it for antioxidant or liver health purposes a couple grams a day will be fine, but i think most want to use if for its ability for fat loss.

i honestly think you are wasting your time with you being 270lbs if you are going to use less that 10-12 grams a day and i would definitely experiment with a higher dose as well. weigh out if the benefits and if it is worth the cost. it does get costly, and to really see results you have to be consistant with it.

i may be able to point you in the right direction for very cheap 1000mg tonalin CLA in bulk...

thanks,
        tpc

Last edited by tpc; 04-14-2004, 12:29 AM.
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

TPC email me with the details!
          mind over matter

Comment

Working...
          X