Thoughts on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this

This was posted on PM and It seems to make sense but I would like to hear some of your thoughts on this. HOMONUNCULUS???

((THIS WAS A POST TOPIC ABOUT PROS NOT USEING SLIN ANYMORE))

I have been hearing the slin thing for a while now. It is because it creats so much new fat tissue deep down between the muscle fibers that when a athlete diets down he no longer gets that deep separation.

bump!!

Comment

I kinda find that hard to believe.....

Besides, all the thermo drugs (t-3, clen, DNP) will get the fat no matter where it is....even if it is between ones ears.....lol.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
        I kinda find that hard to believe.....

Besides, all the thermo drugs (t-3, clen, DNP) will get the fat no matter where it is....even if it is between ones ears.....lol.
        pumped statement may have some validity. fat is not just fat, there are different kinds of fat with different triggering mechenisms for release (alpha, beta receptors, etc.). fat is not all created equal.

tpc
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

^Bump!
          TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Working...
          X