Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries

Ever had any injuries from training? If so elaborate.

I have been very lucky over the years. All of my friends have blown themselves up at one point or another.
    Occasionally my biceps tendons will ache a little bit, so I just take it easy on them and reduce the intensity.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Separated AC joint
    Torn Illieo Tibia ban
    detatched retna (while squating)
    Tendenitis in Brachialis
    Dozens of various micro tramas to many different muscles.
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Detached Retina while squatting???? Man that sucked!
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Detached Retina, holy shit, you are a bad ass, hell I thought I was bad.

Micro Trauma is my middle name.

Both rotator problems, Infraspinatus, Supraspinatus and Teres Minor
        Deep strain in Gastroc left calf, right Quad Femoris
        Elbow Tendenitus.

Pretty much, I'm old.

Oh yea broke my back when I was 17, 2nd Lumbar Fracture, Deads are great to perform now, oh yes...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Zip, nada, nothing...Raced bicylces for 10 years and now have been lifting for 4+ years and been very lucky! No injuries, broken bones or crashes. Lucky me
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

both rotator cuffs have been pinched bad, slight tear in left pec(no sugery but hurts like a bitch and had to go light)

TH
            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

My freakin' elbow's killin' me :cries: I know, I whine alot ~ :p

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                My freakin' elbow's killin' me :cries: I know, I whine alot ~ :p
                Aww..I feel for you...I was going to say the same thing about my elbows but after reading the part about the detached retina, I think Ill just be quiet and say no injuries worth talking about, especially after that.

-slide
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                  Aww..I feel for you...I was going to say the same thing about my elbows but after reading the part about the detached retina, I think Ill just be quiet and say no injuries worth talking about, especially after that.

-slide
                  Oh I know, you're right. My dad had that, must've been frightening

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

Major Injury:
                    Nearly tore infraspanatus attachment off - about 90% torn

Minor injuries:
                    You name it - from top to bottom
                    traps
                    shoulders
                    elbows (trcep attachment - done this way too many times)
                    forearms
                    glutes
                    quads

Of course I've only been lifting about 33 years

xcel
                    Lift Smarter, not more
                    60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Working...
                    X