best time to take GH...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best time to take GH...?

what do you think i will see from this cycle..?

Taking 3 iu's somatropin everyday...along with 50 mcg's of IGF a day..800 mgs PVL sustonon-400 a week,450 mgs tren a week,300 mgs primo,2.5mg's letrozole EOD,clen EOD and 50mcg's of T-3 EOD...along with 2 cc's of syntherol in biceps/triceps EOD what kind of size do you think i will see from the syntherol and from the HGH and how soon?

Stat's...5 ft 6 in..220 lbs...9-11%...18 in arms..18 in calves...27 thighs...48 chest...36 years old...20 years training experience and 8 years of local and national competing from 1990-1998 ..i was always a middle weight weighing in at 174-176 every show at 5 % BF..

hoping to put on about 10-15 lbs of lean mass and loose about 5 % BF(10 lbs of fat)...within a 10 week period...is it realistic
    Last edited by bigbaldbulldog; 04-14-2004, 09:39 PM.
    I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

If you are taking only 2 ius than either take it in morning or late afternoon. Some say take before bed but I got better results( not a lot) when taken late afternoon. If you go 3-4 ius than take half morning and half late afternoon.

Comment

echo that gorilla
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I agree with what Gorilla said for timing.

But I think you should go with at least 3 IU's a day.
        ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
        MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

i was always told to take it before bed. i know this is what chad nicholls has his people do.
          I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

thanks guys...3 IU'S i will do...what kind of results can i expect from that and how long will it take too see...
            I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

If you run it at least 4-6 months you will lean out nicely but remember the longer you run it the better the results.

Comment

If you r using IGf-1 in the day i'd say use the hgh at night before bed. That's when I used mine.

JohnnyB
                SteroidSupport
                Steroidology
                Anabolic-Planet
                AnabolicReview
                PrecisionMuscle
                AtomicalMuscle
                QualityMuscle

Drug Profiles
                Calculate Your Cycle Here
                Calculate Homemade Gear Here

Comment

thanks johnny and all the rest of you guys....will keep you updated...

Comment

Run it at least 3 months
                    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X