It's good to see (protein mixes)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to see (protein mixes)....

It's good to see more conversation about different protein mixes. I've been on these BB boards for years and it was a very rare topic for someone to ask about different types of proteins and protein mixes. This benifits everyone that reads. It gives a greater advantage knowing which proteins are best for what times. I for one have learned a lot on a topic that I really didn't put a whole lot of thought in (except for the avoidance of excessive soy, lmao). Thanks.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

I agree with you Jay. I read a while back about the different types of proteins and absorbtion rates and it didn't really click at first. When I started to think more about the nutrition aspects of bodybuilding I realized that it might make more sense to use different types of protein at different times of the day.

Then I noticed the more I paid attention to what I was reading, the information was right there in front of me. Now when I read I try to think about it after to make sense of it.

Comment

just an FYI, we are going to post our formulas under our articles section very soon. as well i am finishing up an article "protein powders for dummies", that will greatly help you guys out in understanding bioavailability, absorption rates, how and when a specific protein should be used, etc. i am putting the finishing touches on it now, hopefully my lazy ass will finish it this weekend, though it is not looking to promising, i have at least a dozen donuts to put down that have been stareing me in the face all week, lol.

tpc
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Working...
      X