Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best protein mix for post workout and MRP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best protein mix for post workout and MRP?

im looking at all the proteins at Trueprotein.com and i dont know which one would work the best, just a good blend, i want one for all around if i need extra carbs i can get it somewhere else
    The name is Richard not Rick

Bump for TPC to answer!!

Comment

well i can tell you what i use. the problem with saying this formula or protein is the best for you to use. is that, it may not be the best for everyone. we all have different goals and react differently to food we ingest.

for me, my everyday shake, is something that has to have zero or close to zero taste, have the consistancy of water, and can be drank easily. this is what i have been doing as of late.

70% wpi ion
      20% micellar casein
      10% glut peps

my shakes usually consists with 4 servings or 4 scoops, around 100 grams of pro, 0 fat, 0 carbs (alright maybe 1, but i just burned it off writing this senctence), and 10 grams of glut.

if you give me a little more background or exactly what you are thinking your diet is lacking, dante and i can help you out greatly.

thanks,
      tpc
      Last edited by tpc; 04-10-2004, 02:04 PM.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

on what my diet is lacking... um i guess just protein lol, some carbs would be alright im going for mass and starting dc training so i dont really need low carbs, although it would be nice. i just want a good all around shake for mass, and i like them thick

Comment

bump for more replies

Comment

bump

Comment

WTF????????????? REPLIES PLEASE!!!!

Comment

GOD DAMN im trying to buy protein from trueprotein.com and people cant help me with fkin mixes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! someone reply god damnit

Comment

damn rick, patience my man, lol. sounds like somebody needs protein bad. the above mix i gave you is good, but you are looking for something thick than this is what i recommend.

40% wpi (ion or MF)
                  30% calcium caseinate
                  20% micellar casein
                  10% hydrolyzed whey concentrate

this mix consists of awesome proteins, but as well, will give you that really thick shake you are looking for. i would personally mix it with chocolate and stevia for sweetener.

thanks,
                  tpc
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

so which ones better out of the two for mass gains?

Comment

The best mass gains will be from the one you eat. As you increase quantity quality becomes less important. So find one you can eat 300 grams a day of and get to town. If you want my opinion stick to flavorless like the first and mix it with whatever your drinking at the time. Tang in the morning Choca milk or whatever. But if you don't eat it they don't work. And the more you eat the better they be.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                        The best mass gains will be from the one you eat. As you increase quantity quality becomes less important. So find one you can eat 300 grams a day of and get to town. If you want my opinion stick to flavorless like the first and mix it with whatever your drinking at the time. Tang in the morning Choca milk or whatever. But if you don't eat it they don't work. And the more you eat the better they be.
                        ditto with rugby. it doesn't matter where you get your protein from, just as long as you are getting it and enough. both of these mixes are of very high quality, so honestly it doesn't really matter, both are great for all around protein consumption. i recommend the second one because you wanted something thicker.

tpc
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

rugby, that was well put.
                          mind over matter

Comment

Working...
                          X