Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syn
    replied
    Good thing you said something to him KR. I was going to pick on him.

Send me to school? Sure.

Leave a comment:

• tpc
    replied
    it will cost a couple g's, but it is well worth it. just think of it as your own personal massage therapist, i mean wife.

Leave a comment:

• Kidrok (Hop)
    replied
    Originally posted by tpc
    my girl has a massage therapy business. lets just say the benefits are beautiful. i used to get an hour massage eod from her for free, but know she basically is like go rub your own back, lol.

i guess i will have to take somethings she loves away from her till we are back on the eod routine, lol.

i aree with you though, my recover time is literally cut in half when i was getting consistant massages. i highly recommend them. i would go my route though, don't pay 80 bucks per session, just date a massage therapist and constantly complain about your back problems, it worked for me.

tpc
    hmmm, wonder what it'll cost to put the wife thru massage school....

Leave a comment:

• tpc
    replied
    my girl has a massage therapy business. lets just say the benefits are beautiful. i used to get an hour massage eod from her for free, but know she basically is like go rub your own back, lol.

i guess i will have to take somethings she loves away from her till we are back on the eod routine, lol.

i aree with you though, my recover time is literally cut in half when i was getting consistant massages. i highly recommend them. i would go my route though, don't pay 80 bucks per session, just date a massage therapist and constantly complain about your back problems, it worked for me.

tpc

Leave a comment:

• Ton1333
    replied
    definitly makes sense.....gets the blood flowing freely..removes toxins that might have been present..plus itll put u in a great modd before your contest...

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    I may have it done also.

Leave a comment:

• Kidrok (Hop)
    started a topic massage benefits....

massage benefits....

Last weekend I got my 1st "professional" relaxation massage. Now I've had sports therapy deep tissue massages before which tend to be a bit rough. This was sooooo relaxing. However, I believe there's hidden benefits.
    You read about the obvious health benefits possible from a good relaxation massage. As a competitive bodybuilder I belive that the benefits extend to actually making the muscle look better! It may be due to the movement and release of waste material from the muscle cells? When I was done I was SO vascular. Even the next day it seems I showed more detail and separation.
    I'm considering making another appointment for a few days before my show. Any thoughts? comments? cautions?
Working...
X