Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tugs
    replied
    TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS----- they got so big these past few months--I ve been on a real steady deadlift binge this past 2 yrs--guess it paid off--especially in that area

Leave a comment:

• SuperSport
    replied
    Originally posted by xcelbeyond
    I look forward most to working chest.

I was going to say biceps but get this. Out of curiosity I'd measure the muscle after I worked it. I get a bigger pump (dimension) on biceps after working back, MUCH MORE so than on biceps day?!?!?

xcel
    Wow, that is kinda strange. How much difference was there in the measurements?

Leave a comment:

• xcelbeyond
    replied
    I look forward most to working chest.

I was going to say biceps but get this. Out of curiosity I'd measure the muscle after I worked it. I get a bigger pump (dimension) on biceps after working back, MUCH MORE so than on biceps day?!?!?

xcel

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied
    All of 'em...I used to HATE training back, but now I lurrrrrrrrve it cause it's all growed up :p

Leave a comment:

• Trulyhuge
    replied
    Legs and chest/delts. I love the feeling of wanting to collapse after legs and the full and wide feeling of training chest and delts together!

TH

Leave a comment:

• slide
    replied
    In a sick way...I guess Id have to go with legs. My legs are definitely something I need to focus on and I really like the feeling of knowing I did something...You know, by hobbling around and cringing when you have to walk up/down stairs.

-slide

Leave a comment:

• Anadrol
    replied
    Shoulders and Chest

Leave a comment:

• Centaur
    replied
    Gotta go with shoulders/traps......I need the swole of all 3 delt heads and the traps just to hold my big head up......

Leave a comment:

• PUMPED
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip
    I like all of them except biceps. I could go with never training biceps again and be just fine with it.

Skip

Me to I just cant stand training bies. feels weard

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    I like all of them except biceps. I could go with never training biceps again and be just fine with it.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• SweatMachine
    replied
    it use to be legs when I was power lifting now Id say chest or arms. Im becoming quiet a little Mary in my old age!

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    Chest, b/c its my weak one. Very motivated as well as its good to see some balance when there is a pump there...

-Randy

Leave a comment:

• SuperSport
    started a topic Favorite bodypart

Favorite bodypart

What is your favorite bodypart to train?

Arm day is my fav...I alternate sets b/n bi's and tri's...love to get that pump!
Working...
X