Have you been to a pro show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been to a pro show?

Have you ever been to a pro bodybuilding show? if you did, would you go to another?
    If you haven't gone to a pro show, which would you like to go to?

The last pro show I went to was the Mr. Olympia in 1995. Damn, can't believe it was that long ago!!!
    I thougholy enjoyed it. I am going to th O this year in Las Vegas.
    I would really like to go to the Arnold, maybe next year.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

GOOD QUESTION:

Saw the Ironman this past weekend - first one ever.

Funny, though. I was at the USA's last summer and the show was even closer than the pro shows. Kinda different feel, too - like the difference between college and pro football. I think I kinda like the amateur shows better in a way, although the expo's can't compare...

-Randy
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

went to the Olympia in '84....wow.
      Been to the Niagara Falls GrandPrix a couple times until they were discontinued.
      Nest week hitting the Arnold!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Yeah Randy, I have been meaning to ask you about the Ironman. I have never been to any big Ametuer shows...just local ones. Then my brother and I got a wild hair and said, hell-lets go to the O!!
        It was awesome man. Met everybody...Sergio, Lou, Cory, Big Jim Quinn..lots of others.
        Trained at Lee Haneys Animal Kingdom that weekend. Saw Paul DeMayo in there....QUADZILLA!

Yeah, the expo's are cool too. The show, well, Dorian just kicked ass. Incredible man. Never thought anyone could get that friggin' big!!
        I am stoked about going to the O in vegas this year.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
          Yeah Randy, I have been meaning to ask you about the Ironman. I have never been to any big Ametuer shows...just local ones. Then my brother and I got a wild hair and said, hell-lets go to the O!!
          It was awesome man. Met everybody...Sergio, Lou, Cory, Big Jim Quinn..lots of others.
          Trained at Lee Haneys Animal Kingdom that weekend. Saw Paul DeMayo in there....QUADZILLA!

Yeah, the expo's are cool too. The show, well, Dorian just kicked ass. Incredible man. Never thought anyone could get that friggin' big!!
          I am stoked about going to the O in vegas this year.
          SS, I'm jealous as hell. The IM was cool. Bill Pearl sat just behind me at the pre-judging. Vegas is bad-ass. I'll expect a full report.

-R
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
            SS, I'm jealous as hell. The IM was cool. Bill Pearl sat just behind me at the pre-judging. Vegas is bad-ass. I'll expect a full report.

-R
            Yeah, I am going to have a blast. I will take many pics and post some.
            Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
              went to the Olympia in '84....wow.
              Been to the Niagara Falls GrandPrix a couple times until they were discontinued.
              Nest week hitting the Arnold!
              This will be my first Pro Show.
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I wish I was going. I have heard the expo is unreal....and they have so much other stuff going on besides the BBing comp too. I know you all will have a roaring time exploring the nightlife too!

Comment

OOoooppsss. I am told I'm wrong. The shows in Niagara Falls were half Pro, half Amature.
                  Hubby was in two there.
                  Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                  Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                  www.TrueProtein.com
                  *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                  X