Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnadren every day

Hi!

This is my first post here at IM and I have a question regarding the usage of Omnadren. I am using 1gram/week on a once per week injection schedule, however, based on some of my findings I think that is perhaps not the most optimal way.

From the chart found here I gather that it would be better to dose every day to stabilize the exogenous testosterone levels. Correct?

Also, what I am thinking of doing is cracking 10 amps of Omnadren at a time and reinjecting them into a empty 10cc cypionate vial and dosing at .6 cc per day (150mg/day 1050mg/week) Thoughts?

Thanks.
    Last edited by skyway; 04-06-2004, 01:45 AM.

Why not shoot them ED for 2 weeks then shoot them a gram a week? By the time the 2 weeks are ending your longer esters are coming around so your levels will stay elevated.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

I'm not sure what that would do, but I have already done my third week and am coming up on my fourth so I'm assuming that the longer esters should be kicking in already.
      Last edited by skyway; 04-06-2004, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Skyway,

I'd worry more about the bigger picture. Yes, all at once for a 1g/ wk dose is not what omna's half-life profile calls for, but there's not need to do 0.6 ml / day either.

It looks like the chart that you are referring to is based upon sustanon injections, not omna. This might help clear up the differences:

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....light=omnadren

I'd just do an amp M & W and then two on Friday (or something similar).

Spend your energies training, eating and finding ways to get plenty of rest!

-Randy
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Homonunculus' suggestion is good. I would inject every 3 days.
          Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
          Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X