Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to start HALO, any ideas about.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to start HALO, any ideas about.........

I'm on week 10 of a 12 week cycle and for the first 7 weeks I used an oral winnie 50mgs ED I took weeks 8-9 off from orals and used a liver conditioner thats pretty fly. Now I want to finsh the last 3 weeks or 21 days with 12.5 mg of halo. My question is this does this sound as if though at this low of a doseage ( but still very effective) 12.5 of Halo seem like it might still be to harsh on my liver after 7 weeks of winnie at 50mg ED even after the 2 week lay off and liver care, AND this, Would it be wiser to perhaps extend my cycle for 2 extra weeks ( total 14) and add halo at week 12. Just wonder you guys thoughts if any in this . I could really use the helpful input. Thanxxxxxx
    Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy, Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!

I'm going to leave this for someone else, but I wouldn't use it at all. That's not say you shouldn't; simply stating I personally would not.

BUMP
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

This si why I probably won't ever mess with halo....

"Halotestin is a very toxic steroid. Besides Anadrol 50 and Methyltestosterone it is the oral steroid with the most side effects. Those who would like to try Halotestin should limit the intake to 4-6 weeks and take no more than 20-30 mg daily Fluoxymesterone puts extremely high stress on the liver and is thus potentially liver damaging. Other frequently- observed side effects are increased pro-duction of the sebaceous gland (which goes hand in hand with acne), nasal bleeding, headaches, gastrointestinal pain, and reduced pro-duction of the body's own hormones. Men become easily irritable and aggressive. Gynecomastia and high blood pressure caused by edemas do not occur with Halotestin. "

Comment

On the other hand, you are doing a low dosage. If you were to wait the extra couple weeks in between winny, I think you'll be fine but you should be taking the liver protector the entire cycle. I take milk thistle and ALA ED while on dbol. And I'm planning to run 2 orals this next cycle myself. DBol in the beginning and var at the end....with a nice 4 week break in between.

Comment

Id stay away from Halo except for precontest....I mean , why? Use some AD50 instead. I personally use orals as seldom as possible....Id rather IM
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
          X