Who's using M1T??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's using M1T??

Just curious who's using M1T and what's your experience with it?

I was asked about it at my gym and I told the guy I look more into it for him. The latest MD says it's the real deal, and should be tried.

You know, I would suggest to someone to get the capsule form, rather than the oral liquid. That shit tastes nasty. I can honestly say it was the most disgusting thing I've ever consumed. That says a lot too, because after all, I have been know to eat human feces for the right dollar figure.

Honestly the M1T started to make be gag just thinking about it during the day. You would think this stuff is not for oral consumption. I would rather chew a bottle worth of asprin. I'm quivering just thinking about what I had to endure daily for a month.

But other than that, it was AWESOME!!! I can say my strenght gains were not all that impressive, but my weight gains were. I'd say I retained about 15#'s from a month cycle, of 30 mgs ED (if I recall correctly).

The bads of it all, besides the aweful taste, was extreme lazieness and intense pumps in the gym.

Overall, a good thing, I'm going for caps next time.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Thanks Jay, I assume you used the vpx brand. I've checked that out and it seems kind of pricey. KR pointed me out to a bunch of info so I think I've got everything I need to help this guy out.

I think I'll also pick up a couple of bottles to try as well.

Comment

teamliferesearch has TOP QUALITY products for xcelent prices!

I just got some 7a-ohn from them on Friday and started using it on Saturday. It's suppose to be 27x as anabolic as Methyltest and 5x as androgenic. Potency of 5mg is equivalent to ~ 50mg Oxandrolone.

xcel
        Lift Smarter, not more
        60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

TTT
          damn, thougth there'd be more experienced peeps out there!
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by xcelbeyond
            teamliferesearch has TOP QUALITY products for xcelent prices!

I just got some 7a-ohn from them on Friday and started using it on Saturday. It's suppose to be 27x as anabolic as Methyltest and 5x as androgenic. Potency of 5mg is equivalent to ~ 50mg Oxandrolone.

xcel
            Let me know how you're making out and doses you're using. I'm assuming you should have some updates within a week if it hits you like everyone says.

Comment

I know zip, zero , zelch, about M1T
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I picked up a few bottles of it. I'm going to give it a try over the summer until I start my next cycle. I'll let you know how it goes.
                Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

The liquid is too friggin' nasty for words; never again!!!
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                  X