Does Proviron Hinder Gains???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Proviron Hinder Gains???

For the guys that have used the combo of Test(ie.Enanthate, Cypionate, etc...) & Proviron. In YOUR opinion, does it hinder gains during a cycle? There's speculation that Nolvadex does, but I haven't heard much about Proviron. I'm not using it to combat Gyno or Water Retention. My reasoning for using it is to reduce SHBG production to increase more free Test. Opinions please...

Up for Skip, Kid Rok, Getnbigr & crew!!!

Comment

well

NO
      RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

also

i think your wasting your money to use it the way your intending!!
        RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Would it be beneficial to use during a Test only cycle?? It'll be my First Cycle, by the way.

Comment

Like DP said you're probably wasting your money if you're not using it to reduce bloat or fight against gyno. Proviron is somewhat effective to prevent gyno and also can help reduce bloating.

Depending on the levels of test you're going to use you may not need to use it at all. However, if this is your first cycle you don't really know if your prone to gyno, so in my opinion you should have something on hand just in case.

What does your first cycle look like? Have you already posted it and I missed it?

Comment

If it's your first cycle and you're not running anything crazy, I'm sure keeping some nolv on hand would do the trick in keeping the gyno away.

Comment

I'm gonna have to say just keep some nolva on hand. Don't worry about it hindering gains, it's your first cycle and I'm sure you'll grow. A good point is made that states you prolly don't know if your prone to gyno, so IMO nolva is a must in this case.

A poor diet will hinder gains, you shouldn't fear nolva too much.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
                  Like DP said you're probably wasting your money if you're not using it to reduce bloat or fight against gyno. Proviron is somewhat effective to prevent gyno and also can help reduce bloating.

Depending on the levels of test you're going to use you may not need to use it at all. However, if this is your first cycle you don't really know if your prone to gyno, so in my opinion you should have something on hand just in case.

What does your first cycle look like? Have you already posted it and I missed it?
                  I'm using Test [email protected] for 12 weeks with the "possibility" of adding a low dose of [email protected] ED for weeks 1-4. Not too sure about that, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                    I'm gonna have to say just keep some nolva on hand. Don't worry about it hindering gains, it's your first cycle and I'm sure you'll grow. A good point is made that states you prolly don't know if your prone to gyno, so IMO nolva is a must in this case.

A poor diet will hinder gains, you shouldn't fear nolva too much.
                    Jay, I'm going to have enough Nolvadex to use 40mgs ED throughout, just in case. I doubt that I'll need that much. Better to be safe, than sorry, right?

Comment

Originally posted by millineum man
                      Jay, I'm going to have enough Nolvadex to use 40mgs ED throughout, just in case. I doubt that I'll need that much. Better to be safe, than sorry, right?
                      Smart Man!
                      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X