X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crankin'stein
    replied
    Where to start.....

OK..... You could probably make it up a little higher with the clen.... Say 100 - 120 mcg.....

With T3 you will want to run it consistantly for 6 weeks or so..... You don't want to use it 4 days on, 3 days off.... Your thyroid will be like a yo yo.......

Also with the T3 you will go up to a higher dosage..... Say 100mcg. But start by ramping up to access your tolerance..... Start with 25mcg, and slowly increase it over the course of a week or so.... Then run at your peak dosage for a while then start ramping down. The ramp down needs to be pretty slow to avoid rebound.... so for arguements sake we will say you will use 2 weeks to ramp down.

GH.... IMO the dosage is a little high.... At that dosage your going to be experiencing some of the worst sides..... I would think 4IU would be better.... But if you have experience running GH already.... go with what you need for your body....

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Ton1333
    started a topic well iguess its time.....

well iguess its time.....

Time to shred the fat,

ive got most of my cycle figured out.,...... Just wanted see how some of yall ran your t3? I was thinking 80mcg clen for two weeks on two off and t3's at 50mcg 4 days on 3 days off. This is just an idea right now. Oh btw ill be running ill be running 200mg prop ed and starting the 3rd week hgh at 6iu 5 days on 2 off for the next 6 months. Whats the opinion?

Whoops yall dont even know my stats,

6'3 245lbs 12%bf trying to get to 8% at 250
Working...
X