At what point do you feel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point do you feel....

Your test has kicked in fully.....with.....

enan???

Sus???

Prop???

Cyp???

As in what day, hour, week do you think or feel it has kicked in (on average)?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Define "kicked in"
    Euphoria
    Stronger
    Bigger
    Meaner?

Over the years, listening to people in the gym talk about any "supplement," I'd hear "boy, I can really feel this one." I have yet to take ANYTHING where I feel it kick in. Of course there's the exception for ECA, Ephedra, Yohimbine, Clen - those type of thing.

I've heard prople talk about how they've felt vitamins kick in. Again, NADA for me other than high dose of Niacin.

Same thing on gear - NADA. There's a point where my strength increases and I'll get fuller. The strength thing has drastically reduced over time and even the fuller part (seem to know how to retain gains - so I don't lose when off, then gain a lot back when going on).

I only use short (or no) esters any more - to get the biggest bang for buck (higher dosage of actual per ml)

xcel
    Lift Smarter, not more
    60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

I think I only feel it kick in because I know it should be. It's all psychological for me. I know enan should kick in after about 4 weeks and amazing I feel it after about 4 weeks. If I didn't know any better I would probably feel it from day 1.
      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
      Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

When i,m cruising I just feel a good srong sense of well being and strenght--but when i,m up to 1 g--whether its cyp or enan,I can feel it in 2 ways--one,in meetings I have I can definitly notice how my voice gets much darker, or deeper and second--i can feel my libido go sky high--I want to do every body thats walking around with a pair of breasts no matter how they look like--fat,skinny,black,white old or young.it gets intense--but i love it!!!

Comment

I usually feel like things are kicking in around week 4. by week 6 Im taking off and by week 10 Im really pumping.
          Ive always been that way, I almost hate to take very much the first couple weeks as it seems to be wasted. I know others will tell you to front load like a mother, but that doesnt really work for me.
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

xcel, for me, the stronger, meaner and euphoria seem to come around about the same time, and this is what I was reffering to.

The bigger obviously (if in terms of increased mass) wont come until much later.

Thank you, In looking, the question did need to be clarified.
            Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
            X