Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess you can buy or sell anything on ebay

EDITED BY WINNIE

this guy should piss off some bros that take this serious who live cloe to him, maybe they will pay him a visit before the feds take fina off the market completely, too much of the wrong publicity if you ask me
    mind over matter

If I can dig up the link later I will post it but they are also selling a Mig Fighter jet. ANd the kicker of the add says it requires some assembly. I can just see it now. I put it all together and I am left with one bolt. Ahh screw it must be extra parts.
    [email protected]AnabolicMonsterz.com
    [email protected]AnabolicReview.com
    [email protected]IronBodybuilding.com
    [email protected]BeyondMass.com

Comment

i wonder what the shipping is on something like that, lol i hope it is fixed. i always end up with that one extra bolt as well. it must be a guy thing
      mind over matter

Comment

you guys are too funny. I saw a few months ago they were selling a small town in CA on ebay. The Today Show ran a bit on it. Unreal!

Comment

A few months back a girl sold her virginity on Ebay too. Made world headlines. I wonder if we can sell Cranken'stein on there...

Comment

I'm sure he will be up for it

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
              A few months back a girl sold her virginity on Ebay too. Made world headlines.
              What did you bid? :boobies: :kick: :sex:

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

lol i guess i need to check ebay more often. i m curious how ya ran into the virginity thing. someone had to search for virginity or something wild like that lol
                mind over matter

Comment

Hehe, you guys don't think straight when sex is on the agenda do you? I said it made world headlines - how do you think I heard about it? I wasn't skulking around ebay looking for nubile virgins to deflower.

Oh and slide, I did bid...I bid the forlorn lass who was selling her little Rumplestiltskin an aggravated goodbye...with women like that around, who needs Swiss cheese?

Comment

I saw someone selling an ass whippin' on ebay. Said they would fly anywhere and do a surprise ass whippin. It was quite funny.
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                    X