Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Skip

Hi mate

I dropped by over at MC.com to say hi and noticed you were conspicuously absent. Susequently stumbled upon this board so I have signed up and just posting a quick thread to say Hi and hope all is well with you.

This board looks really slick and professional so I will be dropping by more often and doing my best to contribute where I can.

Very best regards

MA92
    "Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

Howdy....... somehow got directed here tolo

Cheers

Comment

Welcome guys. Enjoy it, learn from it and contribute to it. Mind our resident trolls tho...

Comment

Re: Hi Skip

Originally posted by MrAust92
        Hi mate

I dropped by over at MC.com to say hi and noticed you were conspicuously absent. Susequently stumbled upon this board so I have signed up and just posting a quick thread to say Hi and hope all is well with you.

This board looks really slick and professional so I will be dropping by more often and doing my best to contribute where I can.

Very best regards

MA92
        GREAT to have you here, bro! Haven't spoken with you in a while. Let me know how things are going.

Yeah, we decided to be smart about it and get a new site. We couldn't be happier and seeing everyone dropping in only makes it that much better.

Hope you hang around, bro!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip

All going pretty well with me, my off season has gone well and I am currently sitting around 124 kg (273 lb), pushing to get to around the 280 mark by late May when I will start my prep for our NABBA nationals here in Oz.

Your new board looks great and I recognise heaps of the names so (while Bolex will always be my home) I will be spending time here as well.

G'day to S2K as well, nice to see another Aussie in the house.

MA92
          "Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

Comment

Working...
          X