doggcrapp methods, im giving it a shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doggcrapp methods, im giving it a shot

I have bit the bullit and set a show date down. Dont know how i will do but i want to get as much mass on as possible so im going to try this.

Any pointers, i posted on BM too
    holla

Good for you cat. Now tell everyone you know so you can't back out-That is what I did. Gave myself a year.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

i have 235 weeks

im starting at 233# i hope to get up to 250 in 10 weeks and work back down
      holla

Comment

footballcat, Ok first and foremost you said you eat 400 grams of protein, ok lets talk, if you want to gain some serious mass in a short time you must eat and eat big here. Food is the most anabolic thing out there, so you need tons of it.

There are a lot of us trainees that can help you out here including god himself, DC.

Babygeto is our biggest freak for adding mass very fast, Raul is our smartest brain in Human Bio and me, I'm just a down right pig, but I can push some weight...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

235 weeks? You should be ready in 5 years. lol, jk
          Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

25 week

In- ive can put some food away prob is eating clean, two days this week 3# of chicken and 2# steak and 10 eggs every morning. I just dont know what to increase, like i can eat more chicken like two a setting, i saw u get like 7k cals a day
            holla

Comment

Well Thanks bro, but I won't say I'm a freak, not quite yet, it's coming, I will soon be at the status of In-Human, that monster pushes some serious f'in weight.

You've made a good choice bro, get ready for some serious mass!

Originally posted by In-Human
              footballcat, Ok first and foremost you said you eat 400 grams of protein, ok lets talk, if you want to gain some serious mass in a short time you must eat and eat big here. Food is the most anabolic thing out there, so you need tons of it.

There are a lot of us trainees that can help you out here including god himself, DC.

Babygeto is our biggest freak for adding mass very fast, Raul is our smartest brain in Human Bio and me, I'm just a down right pig, but I can push some weight...
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM
              --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

footballcat, We can't go into diet specificly, DC would not take a liking to that very much, he has told me in the past if I let out too many secrets, he will come to my house personally and........eat everything in my fridge, and that would kill me.

I can say that we eat all day long and are always full, I do not eat perfectly clean, I'm a pig and I consume mass quantities of food, protein is the major portion of my intake...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

yeah its ok about the diet, ill just eat as much as i can at every meal. Ill try to eat every 2.5 -3 hrs. And i eat meat at every meal all ready ill add a shake with the meal for extra protein.
                  holla

Comment

Working...
                  X