How is Flavored TrueProtein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Flavored TrueProtein?

First off, hello to everyone on the board! I am happy to be part of the boards. I can't wait to start my new training program...the DC program. I have also read many good things about TrueProtein.com. Everyone seems to agree that it mixes easily and tastes good plain, but has anyone tried any of the flavors? I usually like chocolate and was wondering how it was and what they used to sweeten it. Also, do the people that use the plain just mix it with water? Any info would be great. Thanks guys!

I just ordered 3 lbs of the chocolate isolate and added splenda sweetener to it. You can add the type of sweetener you want when you design the protein.

I had my first shake tonight and it is good, mixed well with no clumps. I mixed it with water as well.

No complaints here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
      I just ordered 3 lbs of the chocolate isolate and added splenda sweetener to it. You can add the type of sweetener you want when you design the protein.

I had my first shake tonight and it is good, mixed well with no clumps. I mixed it with water as well.

No complaints here!!!
      That is exactly what I want to get with my second place lottery winnings !!!!!

I'll be sure and tell everyone how it is. I do know one thing though....free protein can never be bad !!!!

I also plan on ordering my nightime protein blend from them soon....damn, I'm going to have to pay for that. Oh well...they have good prices so I'll be able to manage it.
      MOD @ BeyondMass.com

I'm not an expert in any field of study involving performance enhancement...therefore anything I suggest is not to be taken seriously. Do your research and don't jump into anything your not prepared for both mentally and physically !!!!

Comment

yeah yeah yeah, must be nice to brag :-)
        mind over matter

Comment

Originally posted by mikeloury21
          yeah yeah yeah, must be nice to brag :-)
          Next month, when you win 40 pounds, you can rub it in, too.

To the original poster, I have chocolate and I have used TONS of different protein over the years. Trueprotein.com's taste is easily at the top - especially for having no carbs. You will like it, bro. I all but guarantee it.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks a lot guys....I do appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X