collagen synthesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collagen synthesis

Got a question for the brainiacs on the board.

Chaos, a new member here at IM posted some info in a thread here titled "what do you think" concerning a set up he may run.
    He posted some info that was from Animalmass at CompetitiveMuscle.com which stated that chronic use of high levels of testosterone interferes with collagen synthesis and weakens tendons.
    My situation has always been that my biceps tendons ache really bad at their insertion at my forearm (Radius/ulna). And I have always used test in my set ups.

I have always used a few weeks of A-50 because of its effect on protein synthesis...and I have always noticed when I use A-50 that the tendon ache disappears.

Does anyone know if Anadrol (oxymetholone) repairs tendons or increases collagen synthesis? I am aware of oxymetholone's effect on red blood cells...but I guess it must also have an effect on tendons too.
    Anybody know if this is true?
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

im guessing that the joint relief you experience is due to the fluid increase in the joint space. things like deca and eq (ive heard conflicting reports about eq) do increase collagen synthesis dramatically. so, if you looking to increase your joint strength i would add them to my cycle.
    personally, ill probably do deca at least at subanabolic doses in every cycle from now on just for that reason. hope that answers your question
    What particular body i currently occupy is trivial, the important thing is what i am becoming.

Comment

It is not really my joints that bother me...just the biceps tendon at the point of insertion.....thanks for the info about EQ...I am adding that next week anyway!!
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
      X