clen cycling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clen cycling

Whats the opion of the best way to take clen, 2days on 2 off or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

It seems that the 2 week on/off one is the most common, i really haven' heard the benefits of the 2 day on/off clen cycle, so i'll bump this for you.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

2 day on and 2 days off was a fad IMO......

There is no sound reasoning behind doing it that way......

Clens effectiveness wears off after approx. 2 weeks..... Going for 2 days, then taking 2 days off does not ensure that your beta receptors will clear up...... No one would know how saturated they would still be from the 2 days on.....

Therefore..... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is better IMO
      ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
      MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Billter

Comment

crank is right...... the half life on clen is arounds 3 days. I go 7-10days on -- 7 days off. 13 days is the magic number for shutdown so dont use clen more than 10 days at a clip...... from my experience....
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

How can you tell when it looses effectiveness?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
              How can you tell when it looses effectiveness?
              Your body will become used to it..... So the effects and side effects should slow or come to a halt....
              ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
              MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Side Effects:

The possible side effects of Clenbuterol include those of other CNS stimulants, and include such occurrences as shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These Clenbuterol side effects will generally subside after a week or so of use however, once the user becomes accustomed to Clenbuterol. One would typically start a Clenbuterol cycle by gradually increasing the dosage each day until a desired range is established. This process will minimize the unwanted side effects seen from Clenbuterol; which otherwise might be dramatic if a large dose of Clenbuterol is administered from the onset.

Comment

your body temp will not be elevated and the ampy feeling will subside
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I argree completely and weeks on and 2 off is the way to go , I also use an ECA on the off 2 weeks, I run this cycle for a total of 8 weeks, I also use Kynoselen 150mgs EOD and 200mg L-Carnitine EOD troughout and also I use T3 with 7-Keto- 50 on the Clen weeks and Triacana and 7-Keto-50 on the ECA weeks.
                    Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy, Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!

Comment

do you inject the kyno or take it orally, I know that at least in the case of the synthetek version you can do either

Comment

Should you split the dosage up during the day or take the full dose when you get up in the morning?

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Working...
                        X