Some New Changes here at IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some New Changes here at IM

I want to let everyone know of some different things we have planned for IM.

First, there will be no more "mods bumping the sponsors" ad nausea. We have a Sponsor Forum where members can go to discuss with other members, whether they liked a certain product or company. We encourage a completely open and honest exchange whether it is positive or negative. All we ask is that comments are kept respectful. This will not only benefit the members but it will keep the sponsors honest. I say sponsorS because we are looking to have much more than just one or two sponsors but rather allow plenty so that the members have a chance to choose. It will be up to the member to do his or her research.

We also plan to have a MUCH lower censorship rating than in the past. Unless comments are disrespectful, the mods are going to leave posts alone and let it be more of an "open" type of forum with open and relatively uncensored discussion. Remember, most posts are deleted or editted because of a conflicting opinion on a sponsor. However, we don't plan to have this here at IM.

We are going to encourage posting links and not discourage talk about other boards here at IM. I am on several boards and most everyone that is or will be a member here, is on at least one other board and usually more. There are some really good boards out there and we are not going to pretend that we are the only one. I feel strongly that we will quickly push to the top with the amount of high caliber information that we provide here and we feel no threat from other boards.

We plan to keep the mod team relatively small so that the members have no problem knowing who we are. Plus, it simply doesn't take 20 guys to run a board.

Administrators will not disappear from the board for weeks at a time and come back with a lame-assed excuse. Okay, that was uncalled for. hehe None-the-less, I have been on the boards damned near everyday for the past 6 years as it makes up a good part of my business these days. I will be here consistently and so will the others. If you have any concerns, ideas, anything, don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

We look forward to the future of IM and hope you do, too. Get the word out!! IM is ALIVE!!!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

IM eh? Talking about me are you now Skip?

Comment

Re: Some New Changes here at IM

Originally posted by Skip
      Administrators will not disappear from the board for weeks at a time and come back with a lame-assed excuse. Okay, that was uncalled for. hehe
      Skip
      Thats it you're BANNED!!!! LOL
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Re: Re: Some New Changes here at IM

Originally posted by KidRok
        Thats it you're BANNED!!!! LOL
        Ban HIMMMMM!!!!!

Ban HIMMMMMM!!!!

LOL

-R
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

LOL
          Yeah, but now I can call tech support and get right back in.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, thanx man, to many boards the mods just seem to make it difficult to post, they have the "god syndrome" I'm right and you are wrong. It will be nice to have a decent place to learn and help others out.

Thanx again...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
              LOL
              Yeah, but now I can call tech support and get right back in.

Skip
              I've heard that needs to be done now and again... LOL.

-R
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                Skip, thanx man, to many boards the mods just seem to make it difficult to post, they have the "god syndrome" I'm right and you are wrong. It will be nice to have a decent place to learn and help others out.

Thanx again...
                You wanna see God?... I am ... oh never mind - I just wanted to say that.

Glad to have you here In-Human!

-Randy
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

See, I told you, damn mods. lol...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Re: Hello guys

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                    My name as you can see is RaulJimenez, I was invited by In-Human to the professionalmuscle.com board, where I learned about Skip, he seems like a great human being we all can learn from and I hope to stay in here and contribute to the board, I am a DOGGCRAPP TRAINEE and follower, take care guys.
                    Welcome RJ!
                    -KidRok-
                    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Skip, I cam make it where you can't be banned or changed if you want......let me know....LOL

badham
                      Insanity =- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Owner GF, a private board, and www.ultimatetrainingonline.com, a new board that is just starting up.

[IMG="http://ultimatetrainingonline.com/forums/images/vbulletin4_logo.PNG"][/IMG]

Comment

Re: Hello guys

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                        My name as you can see is RaulJimenez, I was invited by In-Human to the professionalmuscle.com board, where I learned about Skip, he seems like a great human being we all can learn from and I hope to stay in here and contribute to the board, I am a DOGGCRAPP TRAINEE and follower, take care guys.
                        Welcome Raul!!!

All of the above sounds great, except that part about Skip and human being... LOL

-Randy
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by badham
                          Skip, I cam make it where you can't be banned or changed if you want......let me know....LOL

badham
                          Well, I kind of look at it this way: If I am going to be banned by my fellow mods, I REAAAALLLLY should be on my way.

Thanks, though. lol

Skip

Comment

We can never have enough DOGGCRAPP!!!

We need MORE!

Skip

Comment

Awesome post!!

And I am really looking forward to this board.

Let me say this: I look forward to people disagreeing with me.... Because that is an excuse to argue, and as long as it is kept respectful I would never have a problem with that!

So voice your opinions..... because they are surely welcome here!!
                              ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                              MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X