cheat day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheat day

I ate everything from pizza to beer to ice cream...I feel guilty and swollen and shotty...man I want back on my diet !

the grass is always green on the 0ther side of the fence! ( usually because it over a septic tank!)
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Sweaty, don't even let this bother you! You're gonna be fine, you've been putting yourself through hell for the last 12 weeks (I think it's 12).

It'll probably make you more focused than ever now.

So tell me, does beer still taste as good as it used to?!?!?!

Comment

I had one yesterday. Big ass Burrito and some Ice Cream! But I felt so bad and bloated. And now today I am starving all freakin day. 6 weeks to go and it is show time-How about yourself?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

damn i havent had pizza in months its about time
        time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

Cheat days are bad, yet oh so good.
          Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

reminds me of the "taco bell incident of 2003"....reember that markM? lol
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

KR, I didnt want to do it, but I felt I needed it... I didnt eat alot of what I really wanted.. The beer (4) was the killer I bet I gained 12lbs in water, Im swollen and my hands . eyes and lips are puffy.......and fucking wise cracks fron the p-nut gallery!!! I know someone is just chomping at the bit to ZING me....especially that Winnie guy and Crank-boy......yea MO FO's I got your numbers! Oh by the way good morning and

DAAAAMN KR you sports some sexy ass legs! Lookiing good! (long low heads good bellys
              )
              PS -- Im no HOMO!
              SweatMachine

Comment

since i began the cheat-athon my hands, upto my elbows are numb. like when your hands fall asleep. the water retention must be squeezong on a nerve, this is very uncomfortable. Its the same feeling I get while bulking and using GH..numbness in the hands and arms, anyone care to chime in??
                SweatMachine

Comment

yeh it'll take a couple days to rid the water, just drink a fukkin ton of water to flush it out. In the end you'll probably look and feel better for the cheat day (except the beer....tsk, tsk)
                  And thanks (I think...lol) for the compliment on the legs. I just wish the lighting was better so the cross-striations would show in the pic.....oh well.
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Here I am puffy boy....... LOL

Man I love cheat days...... I'll eat pasta and chicken with a side of potatoes and rice..... Nothing better then loading up the carbs....

I did it this weekend, and it made me actually feel funny after I was done eating.... Like I had a little buzz or something.... I sure felt swole tho.....

And SM.... I added the drol yesterday....
                    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

YEa i had a cheat day yesterday. I feel like crap today. Had about 5 taco bell tacos, muffins, fried ham. I feel so bloated today. I was up 12 pounds last night just from the water lol. I went from 202 all the way to 214 lol.

GR03

Comment

You guys are really lucky. I only have a cheat meal as opposed to a cheat day. That way I don't beat myself up and get all depressed and shit
                        Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy, Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!

Comment

What is going on?!? All these cheaters this weekend? Something in the water?

At least KR's was planned so I could prepare myself & not eat too much. I only had like 4 brownies & a few cookies.

KR ~ See, I told you that pic makes your legs look sexy! {giggle}
                          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                          www.TrueProtein.com
                          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Yo KR!

I wish the lighting was better in my avatar too, So you could see the striations, the 2 inch deep separations and the paper thin skin I have....

oh well, I guess everybody will just have to IMAGINE it.

LOL me included.
                            SweatMachine

Comment

Working...
                            X