Pro Busted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Busted?

Rodney St Cloud arrested on drug charges...

http://www.cbsnewyork.com/

Scroll down for the CBS2Videos and there are a couple of vids on it as well...

http://cbsnewyork.com/topstories/top...085063552.html

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Being a firefighter myself. This is sad. It doesn't do any good for the rep we have. I guess when you are playing with big numbers such as that. You are bound to get busted. 350,000 worth of AAS that is crazy.

I hope it all works out for the guy. Hate to see anyone get busted.
    [email protected]AnabolicMonsterz.com
    [email protected]AnabolicReview.com
    [email protected]IronBodybuilding.com
    [email protected]BeyondMass.com

Comment

Never believe the numbers you read about. It's all media hype to make it a good read. I hate situations like this with a passion!! However, this also highlights the dangers of importation from hot countries...very unwise thing to do.

Comment

He was just moving up in the ranks too. Damn. Who's next? This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Ridiculous but very real. I'm am sick of this witch hunt, we are being turned into political scapegoats.

Comment

How do they get $350,000 out of 20,000 dbol and "60 Units" of gh? The dbol he probably spent no more than $5k on, and even if they meant 60 kits of gh, I couldn't see him paying more than $30k for that. What BS!

Comment

350k??? Hell no....20k d-bol is maybe 2-3k tops....60 kits of GH probably 15-25k tops....
              Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

They have to inflate the value to justify going after these guys. Average joe reads the paper as sees the inflated value he'll think that the cops are really doing something. If he knows what the stuff is really worth then he'll be pissed because the cops spend a lot of time on b.s. when they could've been trying to stop serious crimes.
                Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

I hope all goes well with him.
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Does anyone see any pattern developing here??!!

Victor Martinez in Jan 2004

Dennis James in Feb 2004

Rodney St Cloud in Mar 2004

hmmm.......

Comment

Developing pattern? Nothing new here Mark, if you keep your ears to the ground, you see it happening all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                        Developing pattern? Nothing new here Mark, if you keep your ears to the ground, you see it happening all the time.
                        I must have bad hearing, I don't hear anything when I put my ear to the ground!!! lol!!

You're right IM^, I'm sure there's much more happening than I hear.

Comment

Working...
                        X