• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECA's

1. What time of day do you take ECA's?

2. How many capsules at once?

3. How long before your workout?

4. On an empty stomach?

Just wondering for my research on them...
    TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

I take them three times a day (4 pills total).

Two in the morning as soon as I wake up (about 9:00am). I then take another around 11:00am and again at 12:00pm. If I take the second two at once my heart goes through hell.

The two in the morning are on an empty stomach but not for long. I eat within 10 minutes of taking them. The other two are with or without food, not really an issue for me.

I work out late, around 8:30PM so the last ECA pill I take is 8 hours prior to my workout.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

The first two are at 3 am...at the gym by 3:30..then again mid morning and thats it..
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I take my first two about 430am and Im at the gym about 5am, which is on an empty stomach. Ill take another one mid afternoon, but not too late as I dont want to be up all night.

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I'm using them before cardio in the mornings right now. Two ripped fuel on an empty stomach with a big glass of water or two then 30 min of cardio.

I haven't been taking any after that and I know I probably should. When I take them in the afternoon, I take them early like the others so I'm not up all night.

What are you researching??

Comment

MM...........just trying to get some opinions on when everyone takes them. I take 2 at 8am, 2 at 1pm and then 2 more at 6pm. The am pills are on an empty stomach, but the others are about 20-30 min before I eat. The a.m. pills obviously seem to hit me better. Are the other pills in the p.m. being effective at all? Should I wait longer to eat?
            Last edited by Centaur; 03-25-2004, 07:57 PM.
            TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur
              MM...........just trying to get some opinions on when everyone takes them. I take 2 at 8am, 2 at 1pm and then 2 more at 6pm. The am pills are on an empty stomach, but the others are about 20-30 min before I eat. The am pills obviously seem to hit me better. Are the other pills in the pm being effective at all? hould I wait longer to eat?
              Anytime you eat that soon after you take them, the effect will be less. My first 2 are on an empty stomach, as are the mid morning ones. If you are looking for more of a kick from the second and third dose, try taking them about an hour before you eat anything.
              Just a suggestion
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

If you're not getting the same feeling from the pm doses I think you've answered your question. I would tend to agree with heckman that the food eaten so close are the reason you're not getting the same response as the am dose. Try to eat a little longer after your dose.

I just remembered that I took some different brands before (hydroxycut and something else) and didn't get the same response as the ripped fuel. Have you switched brands recently??

Comment

I'm taking the same ECA as KR (ANSI Brand). Yes, I've switched brands before. I've used Twin Lab in the past with great results.

Comment

One dosage for me is 4 pills.....

I take one dose in the morning before my workout, and one dose in the afternoon (it helps if I am going to do cardio and abs after work...).
                    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

just pop 'em all day like M&M's!
                      -KidRok-
                      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                        just pop 'em all day like M&M's!
                        I was going to say I follow KR's methods, but I think I will have to hold off on it..

Yohimbine HCL- first thing
                        Lipo 6- hour later
                        L-carnitine- with Lipo 6

repeat 4 hours later and then again 4 hours after that. My day starts at 5:00a.m., so that puts my last pills around 2-3:00, which means I don't have trouble sleeping.
                        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                          I was going to say I follow KR's methods, but I think I will have to hold off on it..

Yohimbine HCL- first thing
                          Lipo 6- hour later
                          L-carnitine- with Lipo 6

repeat 4 hours later and then again 4 hours after that. My day starts at 5:00a.m., so that puts my last pills around 2-3:00, which means I don't have trouble sleeping.
                          ok, ok, I was kidding but centaur already knows that!
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

wow! I didnt realize how much eca was being used--I take 1 zenadrine(the old stuff) before my workout and thats it--3x wk--anymore and i,d be too wound up!

Comment

I take mine in the mornig around 5:00 AM then again around noon.
                              Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X