Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best advice you can give someone.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best advice you can give someone.....

who is on their very first cycle. Assuming they have learned enough and know enough are to be doing a responcible cycle safely?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Assuming they are safe and know what they are doing in the gear department, I would advise that they make sure they are eating enough and getting enough rest. Far too often the "diet" portion is overlooked...and its probably the most important aspect..

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I agree 150% my friend.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I agree with slide on this one, most first timers can't get over the strength and size gains and only think about training. This could lead to over training and injury for them.

If they can keep the diet clean and get enough cals in the day, they'll stand a much better chance of keeping the gains.

They probably don't need to be in the gym more than 4 days a week for 1-1.5 hrs.

All of this assumes your talking about a young inexperienced BB'r who's new to the gym & supps.

Comment

clean cals-My first cycle included lots of donughts to make sure I had enough cals-Well you can guess what ahppened.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

quality/high carbs, high protein, lots of rest, and proper training
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Eat, rest, train, eat rest eat, then eat some more
              Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
              My name should be: there goes the
              dude I was talkin' about!

Comment

In order of importance:
                1. Diet - Enough protein 250+g ED, Quality food, Enough calories 3k-4k ED
                2. Training - Do not overtrain, IMO you do not need to be in the gym weight training for over 45 mins (some exceptions but I do not understand the guys that weight train for 2 hours+....what are you doing in there for 2 hours???), Do some cardio at least 1x per week to keep cardio vascular shape, High weight - Low reps....switching up routine every so often
                3. Rest - Get enough rest to allow muscles to rebuild
                4. Gear is a supplement not the source. It should be treated as such...Too many guys let their diet, and training go to shit when they stop a cycle. I did that for awhile and thats when I noticed that all my gains would disappear....I would think WTF happened?
                Well, I realized that in order to keep the gains that I already made and continue to make new gains I had to keep my diet up (if not raise calories a bit) and keep training hard. Now, even after my cycles I continue to get stronger and gain weight...interesting concept, huh? lol just like before I started using supplements.
                Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggerStronger
                  In order of importance:
                  1. Diet - Enough protein 250+g ED, Quality food, Enough calories 3k-4k ED
                  2. Training - Do not overtrain, IMO you do not need to be in the gym weight training for over 45 mins (some exceptions but I do not understand the guys that weight train for 2 hours+....what are you doing in there for 2 hours???), Do some cardio at least 1x per week to keep cardio vascular shape, High weight - Low reps....switching up routine every so often
                  3. Rest - Get enough rest to allow muscles to rebuild
                  4. Gear is a supplement not the source. It should be treated as such...Too many guys let their diet, and training go to shit when they stop a cycle. I did that for awhile and thats when I noticed that all my gains would disappear....I would think WTF happened?
                  Well, I realized that in order to keep the gains that I already made and continue to make new gains I had to keep my diet up (if not raise calories a bit) and keep training hard. Now, even after my cycles I continue to get stronger and gain weight...interesting concept, huh? lol just like before I started using supplements.
                  That's the best advice for that 1ste cycle,
                  It's so important te eat well after the cycle, Once I lost ALL my muscle I gained after a cycle, because I didn't eat good.
                  That's so frustrating that you want to cycle right away but it doens't work that way.
                  Bigger is better, there is no doubt.
                  My name should be: there goes the
                  dude I was talkin' about!

Comment

I gotta chime in fellas and disagree just a little with the order of importance. If I had to choose between rest and food, I'd tell a rookie to choose rest over food. Too many times Ive seen rookies come in on their first cycle and think they are indestructable. They train 7 days a week with no rest at all, or they try to get each muscle group in at 150% intensity EVERY workout . . . and in the end they wind up burnt out and nursing a blown shoulder.

And lets be honest, you can grow on freakin McDonalds if thats all you have . . .ya might be 48% BF, but you can grow Especially on that first cycle!!

SOOOooooo, that being said, I'd say:

REST REST REST
                    TRAIN
                    EAT
                    REST
                    TRAIN
                    EAT

*repeat as needed*
                    OLD GUYS RULE!!

Comment

Working...
                    X