tren opinions needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren opinions needed...

I'm planning the next cycle and I'd like to try some tren for the first time. I'd like to use it along with the following cycle:

1-4: dbol 40mgs/ED
    1-12: Test Enth 750mgs/wk
    TREN???
    9-14: Winny (Injects) 50mgs/ED
    9-14: Anavar 50mgs/ED

Where would you put the tren and at whaqt dosage? This will be my fourth cycle and I wanna make it a good one.

I also have been reading that I should get some bromocriptine for gyno because liquidex/nolvadex might not work here. Any opinions?

I would add tren wk 1-10 150mg EOD.

Progesterone gyno is not that common.... So if you have a really solid source that you could get it from within a few days I wouldn't bother having it..... You can if you want to be super safe tho...

I would also throw on Prop wk 12-14 while your finishing with var and winny.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE TREN!!!! MMMM TREN!!!!

By far one of my favourite steroids!
    ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
    MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks bro. That's a good idea about the prop. I have a couple bottles so I'm gonna do that.

One question, because I read that tren can be very toxic to the kidneys and most only use it for 4-6 weeks, is 10 weeks too long to run it?

I can't wait to try it though!

Comment

I think tren is a bad idea.
        Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:31 PM.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by pumpseeker
          Thanks bro. That's a good idea about the prop. I have a couple bottles so I'm gonna do that.

One question, because I read that tren can be very toxic to the kidneys and most only use it for 4-6 weeks, is 10 weeks too long to run it?

I can't wait to try it though!
          Tren can be toxic..... But I really don't hear of many guys having problems with it..... I have run it for 10 weeks before with no problems...... I also know lots of guys who run it 16 weeks +.....
          I wouldn't have put 10 weeks for your cycle if I thought it was too long....

If your worried about it, then start with 100mg EOD.... And see how the results are, then bump up to 150mg if you need to.
          For your kidneys remember to drink lots of water.....

OH and did I say..... MMMMMMM TREN!

[email protected]

Comment

was insomnia .
            Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:31 PM.
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

nice.....thanks bro!

Comment

I've done 12 weeks with tren with no problems. I'm using it right now too.

I like crank's idea of weeks 1-10. I don't know but you may be able to go with a lower dose than 150 eod seeing as tho it's your 1st time. I did 112.5 EOD my first time with it and it worked like no other.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein
                  Tren can be toxic..... But I really don't hear of many guys having problems with it..... I have run it for 10 weeks before with no problems...... I also know lots of guys who run it 16 weeks +.....
                  I wouldn't have put 10 weeks for your cycle if I thought it was too long....

If your worried about it, then start with 100mg EOD.... And see how the results are, then bump up to 150mg if you need to.
                  For your kidneys remember to drink lots of water.....

OH and did I say..... MMMMMMM TREN!
                  I would like to see some research that shows that tren is toxic....I've never seen any articles proving it...and all the bro's that have gotten bloodwork (that I know of) show no negative marks regarding their kidneys.

Personally I've ran it for 13 weeks with no problems...except some night sweats and insomnia.
                  Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

This is good to hear. Anyone have problems with gyno from tren?

Comment

I like the idea of throwing it in at the beginning as well and then running it for 10 weeks, especially if you are finishing up with win/var/prop.

I ran it 75ed for my first time and I didnt think it was too much, but then again, WTF did I know.

Im wondering if people only run it for 4-8 weeks at a time because thats the amount (if homemade) that was purchased...just enough to last that long and then some story about toxicity levels followed it? Conspiracy theory anyone?

Using it right now and having lots o' fun with it...although those voices in my head are tough to deal with..

Never had any gyno related probs from tren either....(knock on wood)

-slide
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by BiggerStronger
                        I would like to see some research that shows that tren is toxic....I've never seen any articles proving it...and all the bro's that have gotten bloodwork (that I know of) show no negative marks regarding their kidneys.

Personally I've ran it for 13 weeks with no problems...except some night sweats and insomnia.
                        Yeah I'd love to see ANY research on Trenbolone for human use..... But considering the steroid is only legal for animal use, I highly doubt we will see any anytime soon.....

Anyway, it has been said to be fairly harsh.... I know that Dan Duchaine remarked in one of his books about Bodybuilders having blood in their urine and he pointed the finger at Tren.....

I have never had any problems and also have some friends that have had no problems as well..... But that doesn't mean that it isn't a more toxic drug then some others, like it is rumoured to be.....

Anyway, you should be fine PS.

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get back on.

Comment

I'd drop the winny at the end and run tren the entire cycle, with the already noted prop addition.

I've run tren for 26 weeks straight once and another 20 weeks straight another time. Just drink plenty of water (which you should do anyways). Having 2 17aa together at the end and for 9 out of 14 weeks total looks more dangerous to me.
                            [email protected]

editor- Above and Beyond eZine

Comment

I wouldnt start with 150 EOD.. how about 75mg M-W-F ? thats still works fine for me and Ive used the stuff a long time. Graduate to the higher doses...JMO.
                              I have no probs using Tren at 75mg 3X/week for 12-20 weeks.... I only use orals in weeks 1-4 and weeks 8-16. of a 20+ week cycle.
                              SweatMachine
                              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
                              X