Allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergies

Anybody else having trouble this time of year with allergies....man my truck looks green from all the pollen....it's reeking havoc on my workouts,nose is always running,headache,feel plain lousy. The other days pullin deads, right in the middle of my set out comes this funk from my nose....naturally I'm thinkin do I finish my set with this shit hanging out my nose or set it down......well by this time I've lost my concentration,the girls are all running yelling grossssss.....you get the idea....maybe I can jam toilet paper in my nose before each set..that ought to look really appealing...can ya see me now, headphones on ,Metallica cranked ,legpress full of plates,paper hangin out my nose My rant for the day...thanx for listenin!
    GF
    The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

I used to be alergic to things this time of the year when I was a teenager. I'm only 21 so it's only a few years Ive stopped experiencing these things, but I hope to god it's over.

Yeah, we have a black car and it's like a yellow-green, lmao
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

*looks out window* Well, at least it stopped snowing.

I take Clariton in the Spring & Fall.
      Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
      Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
      www.TrueProtein.com
      *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I used to have allergies but I got shots for a handful of years and now they dont seem to bother me at all. I can remember the days of itchy eyes, runny nose, etc. Hope it gets better..

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Could be your body is trying to tell you something....
          Like maybe you are deficiant in certain nutrients..
          Lack there of will indeed lower your resistance for these types of things
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

i go to an immuno therapist. it has helped a bunch with mine.
            time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

Whatever you do bro, keep pounded the plates whether you have shit hangin' out of your nose or not. By the way, Allegra does wonders for me.
              TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

There are lots of good antihistamines on the market right now. Don't torture yourself - just go get a good medication.

Comment

IMO allergies are a sign of immune dysfuntion. Same with getting colds and flu.
                  The allergy medications just suppress symptoms...they do not get to the root of the problem.

In laymans terms an allergy is basically the immune system being confused. We come in contact with harmless substances (pollen, pioson ivy, etc) and the immune system is triggered..sometimes attacking healthy tissue.
                  I have owned and operated a landscaping business for 14 years...I used to battle such allergies constantly. My poison ivy outbreaks were so bad that Caladryl wouldn't even touch it. I had to wipe myself down in Clorox to control the blisters.
                  Then I discovered UBI and IV peroxide at an MD's office. That , along with Magnesium Oxide and MGN-3 has improved my immune function to where in the past 4 years I have not had a single poison ivy blister, much less an outbreak. I used to get at least one cold per year and the flu (even when I used the flu vaccines I still got the flu).
                  Since using "photo oxidation", Magnesium Oxide, and MGN-3 my total sick days in the past 4 years has been......

none.
                  [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                  Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Alright SS You've got my attention.....how do I get more (hang on I've got to blow my nose) information? And do you mean Intravenous peroxide treatment?
                    GF
                    The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

Comment

Yea bro my allergies are bad this time of year also. I found that when I take ephedra they do not bother me at all. MAyb try this

Comment

Originally posted by gravityfighter
                        Alright SS You've got my attention.....how do I get more (hang on I've got to blow my nose) information? And do you mean Intravenous peroxide treatment?
                        GF
                        Yes, Intravenous H202. I can post the phone numbers of some bio oxidative organizations that you can call or write to and they can refer you to an MD in your area.

I personally think UBI (Ultravilet Blood Irradiation) is a better tool...if you pm me your location I can probably locate a MD in your area that uses this.

Basically they withdraw about 180 ml's of blood and expose it to UVC rays...and return it to the patient. This stimulates the immune system to destroy any and all pathogens and cancer. it also neutralizes organic toxins such as bacterial toxins, snakebites, bee stings, etc.
                        It also normalizes the immune system. For example...in leukemia there are too many white cells. When UBI is introduced the white cells return to normal levels.
                        It is totally non toxic and a treatment costs about 125-175 bucks.
                        It was discovered in the 1920's and used with great success curing cancer, polio, and severe bacterial infections. Some of the bacterial infections were women that had back alley abortions and death was immenent. Some women actually had fevers of 108 and 109...after one, sometimes 2 UBI sessions their symptoms totally resolved.
                        UBI was headed for medical fame but penecillin was discovered shortly after UBI was discovered...the "pharma revolution" began and natural type therapies such as UBI were discarded.
                        I use it 4-5 times per year as a preventative and to slow the aging process.....it is the revolutionary therapy of the age.
                        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
                        X