Weird Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Pain?

I am having weird shooting pains down my fingertips. They happen when I take deep breaths. But not everytime. I don't know why-anyone have any idea? I am on a lot of supps for contest prep-anybody else have something happen like this?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Sounds like something going on with your nerve tissue.....If it persists I would go see a doc. Or it could possibly be a food allergy, or an allergy in general....spring is here, allergy season is "in".
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

RT,

Time to see a Doc. The tingling does indicate nerve involvement.

Is it worse if you tilt your head to either side and then take a deep breath?...

-R
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Definitely nerve related.....

Lots of possibilities as to what happened...... But have you been injecting bis and tris a lot?? You may have damaged a nerve that way....???

Either way..... See a doc...
        ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
        MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

It comes and goes- and not ever breath does it happen. I had it the last two nights in a row though. About once every 10 minutes for an hour. Then the whole rest of the day nothing.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

I got that way off xenidrine, could it be the sups doing that you think, anyone?
            Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

could be that when you breathe deeply -and the thoratic cavity expands-it is compromising some nerves...such as a pinched nerve. Just an idea.

Go to your primary care MD or GP and see what he thinks.
              If indeed it is a nerve problem chiropractic may be warranted....or even acupuncture.
              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
              X