Fina problem..,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina problem..,

after filtering and baking theres a tiny thin reddish layer on the bottom and vey cloudy--what is it?what can i do?

How tiny-I get a very thin reddish swirl at the bottom. I just shoot it. But mine is not cloudy.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Tugs..I would re filter it with a syringe filter (Whatman) just to be safe......
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I believe the cloud is the tren that isnt in suspension. I heat mine and it turns clear, a few days later, especially if the temp is cool,, it re appears. Ive used a 18g to draw out all but the sludge looking stuff, and put the clear oil i another vial. Now I have about 20ml of the dark stuff....maybe its super concentrated....hmmm I think I'll just keep it for awhile....

Im not positive but if you heat ir and it turns clear, its probably ok to use it while in the clear state....I do.
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

i just had that same problem...what i ended up doing was refiltering it a 4th time and it is golden good ...use a new filter i did and that did the trick
          I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

If it's not suspending then you need to add a little more solvent.

If it's turning clear when heating that is probably the case. It sounds like it's crashing...what's the concentration?
            Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Working...
            X