Anadrol question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol question

I have never done it before and was wondering when the best time to take it is ? Morning noon or night ?
    Vegeta prince of all Sayains !

Don't really know, but I have always taken it in the morning..

Comment

Well, the half life for drol is 7-15 hours. I have never done it before, so I'm talking from inexperience.

But I have done dbol, and it's half life is 4.5 hours. It's reccomended to split your dbol doseages in at least 2 if not three doses per day.

Going by that, would you say perhaps twice a day? While waking, and in the late evening? That would be my guess.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Split the dosage between AM and PM.

Note: If you chew the pill and absorb sublingually it is reaching serum level in 1.5 hours. If you take the pill using traditional methods it takes 2.5 hours to reach serum levels.
        Junkyard Dog
        Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

BTW, since you have no experience with drol start with 50mg ED. More advanced users can take 100mg ED for no more than 2 weeks then back to 50mg.

Note: Anadrol is wicked harsh on the liver (17aa). Be sure to use proper liver protectants when using it.
          Junkyard Dog
          Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

Good reminder about the liver. It is one of the harshest.
            Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

ditto JYD, except at 50mg I've had good results without splitting, taking it in morning only, however anything more and I would split, more so to ease the "hit" on the liver.....IMO.
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Working...
              X