SYNTHETEK - New Sponsor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYNTHETEK - New Sponsor!!

I just want to welcome SYNTHETEK to IntenseMuscle.com as one of our new sponsors.

These guy's products are second to none and customer service is simply over the top. I can't say enough about Jason in sales as far as him working with me and my clients for quite some time now.

Check out their site and their kick ass products. You won't be disappointed.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Ive used a couple of their products as well and I was real happy with them. Never had a problem w/ receiving my order either as everything was received within a week. Nice addition to the board..

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Im looking forward to trying there stuff. Ive heard great reviews and Im glad to see them here as a sponsor. A reputable company with great products always makes a great sponsor!
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Heard nothing but good things. I'd like to try 'em out too.
        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I have heard nothing but positive feedback about synthetek and am going to try their products.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by Shredz
            Do they ship to Canada???
            shredz - hit their site, it looks like they do!!

Comment

On a few of there products right now

2 thumbs up

Comment

Working...
              X