FACEBOOK Posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACEBOOK Posting

Ok boys & girls, after some extensive discussions behind the scenes, we have decided to make the FB post "OPTIONAL", however it is encouraged for those who do not have an issue doing so.
    As stated before, we do that for the good of the site, which is here for everyone's benefit. In this world of social media the basic discussion boards take a backseat to the Facebooks and Twitters so we are only looking to generate more visibility for IM by using FB.
    So if you can help by posting on FB, great, we ALL appreciate it. If you prefer not too, well thanks anyway but go ahead and post your video here and let's see who is INTENSE. Let's see some more participation now!!!
    -KidRok-
    "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Now, I think you will see more entries. But I have to disagree about message boards taking a backseat to social media.

Comment

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
      Now, I think you will see more entries. But I have to disagree about message boards taking a backseat to social media.
      This made me laugh....
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to bust on AJA as I respect his opinion and that might be accurate from HIS vantage point but as a business, trust me, social media's reach blows away a message board and it's potential these days. I could get into why but I am pressed for time right now.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: IntenseMuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
        X