WINNER----December 2013 ISOM-OLD SCHOOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNER----December 2013 ISOM-OLD SCHOOL

INTENSE SET OF THE MONTH OLD SCHOOL .....Round 2!!!

RULES:
    1) For the month of December, the exercise will be HACK SQUATS (barbell or machine). Perform a single set, balls to the wall (ladies too) and NO rest-pause. The set should be performed during this month, not an old video (this is on the "honor system").

2) Making your video: www.IntenseMuscle.com must be in the title and noted at the end of the video either verbally or displayed...the full URL.

3) We do not want any music dubbed in, we want to hear the sounds of the gym, the sounds of clanking iron, pain and suffering, squirting blood and breaking bones!

4) Your video must be posted in the this December 2013 ISOM-OS thread, AND, it must be posted to the IntenseMuscle.com Facebook page (and tag some of your friends....show off what ya got!!!!).

Failure to comply with these 4 simple rules will result in disqualification.

Voting will be by the mod team only. We will look at overall effort and intensity taking into consideration the weight and number of reps. Form does not need to be perfect, but keep it safe!

Contest runs December 2nd to December 31st. Winner will be announced 5 days after close out.

What is the prize you ask? Well let me tell you, the winner will be the proud recipient of a brand spankin’ new, IntenseMuscle t-shirt and…
    A membership title change to "ISOM-OS Winner DECEMBER 2013”

It’s all about going back to the way we used to do it in the early days of IntenseMuscle.com. It’s about getting back to the challenge of showing that you are a badass simply to prove the point…not to win a bunch of prizes.

LET'S GET SOME!!!
    -KidRok-
    "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Ahh heck yes! I'm in!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
    2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

I'd do it but I have to set up another FB account then...

Thedunhill225 lives!!!

Comment

I'm super fucking excited for this one!
        Save 5% at TRUEPROTEIN with discount code "MPP883"

Comment

I'm doing hacks next week....just might throw up a vid for fun.
          -KidRok-

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Not sure if I'm eligible or not - and haven't done hacks in a while... But I figured I'd kick it off anyway!

[YOUTUBE]iyNKwPjd7hE[/YOUTUBE]

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
            2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
            2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
            2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Nice set Moco!
              Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                Not sure if I'm eligible or not - and haven't done hacks in a while... But I figured I'd kick it off anyway!

[YOUTUBE]iyNKwPjd7hE[/YOUTUBE]
                Nice set, Moco! I love how every time I see a video of hack squats posted here at IM, it's ALWAYS full range of motion.
                Save 5% at TRUEPROTEIN with discount code "MPP883"

Comment

Nice set Moco......if I went that deep there'd be PARTS flying outta my knees, lol
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

ISOM hacks

[YOUTUBE]ezP0CnJ1hZA[/YOUTUBE]

i thought i knew how to embed video. guess i was wrong.
                    Last edited by moco; 12-10-2013, 08:41 PM. Reason: embedded video

Comment

Hoosback, don't forget the IM Facebook also.
                      -KidRok-

Comment

Moco, nice set man.....but yeh, us mods just do it for fun, we can't participate in the contest.
                        -KidRok-

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                          Moco, nice set man.....but yeh, us mods just do it for fun, we can't participate in the contest.
                          Yeah, that's what I figured - just wanted to have fun with it and encourage others to post up a video.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                          2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                          2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                          2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                          2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Ok boys....here's what us old guys do for fun.....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny6RSHBfPpI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
                            -KidRok-

Comment

Boom.

[YOUTUBE]VZc1pqwwX1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Lol and I just realized I composed the video as "The Intense set of the moth" Heres my sign.
                              Last edited by PhoebeusFenix; 12-11-2013, 05:58 PM.
                              2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Working...
                              X