• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where'd that dog come from?!

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
    2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
    2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
    2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
    2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Thanks everyone so far for also posting your vid to the IM Facebook page - for those of you that haven't entered yet, get to it!

And if possible, when posting your vid to Facebook if you could also include a link to this thread that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Haha, I am assuming you mean on my video. At the training studio I own we have a 'gym dog.' Her name is cocoa, she's way more popular than me or my other two trainers.

Originally posted by moco View Post
        Where'd that dog come from?!
        Attached Files
        2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Nice set for an old man KR.

Comment

Originally posted by 46er View Post
            Nice set for an old man KR.
            HAHA...thanks!
            -KidRok-
            "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

KidRok,

630? 540 + the sled?

I've gotten stuck at the bottom like that a few times. I always imagined it to be much worse, but it's not as bad as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                KidRok,

630? 540 + the sled?

I've gotten stuck at the bottom like that a few times. I always imagined it to be much worse, but it's not as bad as I thought.
                6 plates a side, 540 + sled.
                Yeah, I actually tested it years ago by going to the bottom with only a couple plates on just to see if I could slide out. So that gives me the confidence to take a set to failure knowing I won't be stuck in there all crunched up.
                -KidRok-

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Wow, pretty thin on the entries this month....everyone waiting for Christmas day?
                  -KidRok-

Comment

4 entries and 2 are mods? That's sad. I'm in.

Nexa, Dirtyjohnson and I are doing a moch PL meet on Saturday. I'll post one on Monday for sure.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Monday is my day too!
                      Save 5% at TRUEPROTEIN with discount code "MPP883"

Comment

My old knees are fooked and i cant hack anymore!!!

Only quad exercises i can do nowadays are single leg leg press, Trap bar squat, very high rep leg extension (50r + ), Hammer squat machine and very occasionally SB squats and heavy sled drags and pushes!

Used to love proper squats and hack squats back in the day but a few injuries and fybromyalgia now hold me back when quad training!!!

Stew
                        Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Did something different than the tradition hack:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElqmWPIRJrI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVHkyhWZMLhId85UMoUMncw[/YOUTUBE]
                          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thanks MF!

Come on guys, only a little over a week remaining to get your entries in and so far there are only three people who have submitted videos. Honest question - what is that keeps you from submitting a video? I know one person mentioned that the requirement to post to Facebook is a barrier/deterrent. What else?

Comment

I have to wonder if people are afraid, or apprehensive, about others outside of this community/world seeing the videos and thinking it is [insert adjective or noun here]. That is the only reason that I can think of with the FB posting. I don't know that you will get many honest answers.
                              Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Since so few people joined in I feel obligated to justify myself. Only reason I'm not participating:

1) Can't train legs (left leg)

2) I don't have a hack squat.

Maybe I'll pull a circus act tomorrow and do a one-legged barbell hack If the guy with the broken leg and partially ultra screwed up quad is posting an entry then you motherfuckers HAVE to post yours, lol
                                "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Working...
                                X