X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isom

Are we still doing this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

We have put it on hold as the last few contests we did not get the participation that could justify the contest. If we do put up another one we need a lot more interest. When I get sponsors I believe in what I'm telling them. If we do another contest I want to be able to point to something to show them the interest is there. Thanks for asking. Perhaps if there are enough people interested we could do a dry run without prizes to see how many people would participate.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th
    2010 Kentucky State Championships Lightweight 1st
    2011 Northern Kentucky Welterweight 4th
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place

Trueprotein.com
    Use Discount Code DDS463
    MAG Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.maxagrip.com/

Comment

Give me an exercise, I'm in.
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

No prizes needed, I'm in.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
        2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Can it be Intense Skipload of the Month?
          You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
            *chuckle*

I think I managed to scarffle a half dozen mochi balls in 2 minutes on camera once.
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Honestly the prizes don't matter right now....I'm just in the mood for some competition

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                x2
                "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                  Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                  x2
                  How abut a lunge/curl/press standing on dina discs?
                  -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
                  -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
                  198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
                  -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
                  198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
                  -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
                  198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

Originally posted by bbjeff86 View Post
                    How abut a lunge/curl/press standing on dina discs?
                    good girl machine, half naked

winner goes to the most audibly intense set

Comment

I think I might do a mock entry on my own, need to put some stuff on my youtube channel anyway

Wanna joing me Mental ?
                      Last edited by 0001Delta; 06-26-2013, 08:24 PM.
                      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                        I think I might do a mock entry on my own, need to put some stuff on my youtube channel anyway

Wanna joing me Mental ?
                        I'll join you. Not in the way Mental would though.

Seriously though, let's do it. I say the first person to post a video chooses the exercise. Any Thoughts?
                        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                          I'll join you. Not in the way Mental would though.

Seriously though, let's do it. I say the first person to post a video chooses the exercise. Any Thoughts?
                          Uhm... I'd say it should be an exercise where none of us get's the strength advantage over the other so it's a fairground for competition.

Overhead presses ?

Comment

Wish I could OHP and get in.
                            You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                              This is a fantastic idea! Any professional eaters out there? Haha. I would even try my hand at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X