Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, now I wanna post something.

Comment

Mine are being done next Monday.....if my back is still good (it certainly should be) I will have the video in on Tues-Wed.....
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by daneoz View Post
        [YOUTUBE]AEv0Us_73eA[/YOUTUBE]
        enjoy!
        Great effort Dane, think I read that you were working out one of the mines, was that at the mining gym?

Really blowing at the end!
        "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Thanks this was at my regular gym, no more mining job haha, was with Fmg and as you would know, they cut a heap of workers. Hopefully my grad program won't bomb out! Oh well thankfully I don't have a family!
          Originally posted by thsfootball
          Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

I'm not competing, but I'll get a video up tonight or tomorrow. I've already filmed it or should I say my 5 year old did. So don't expect great angles, but perhaps I'll give a little demonstration of intensity.
            1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th
            2010 Kentucky State Championships Lightweight 1st
            2011 Northern Kentucky Welterweight 4th
            2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place

Trueprotein.com
            Use Discount Code DDS463
            MAG Sponsored Athlete
            http://www.maxagrip.com/

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbGP5P769Uw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The video ends at 1:45 but seeing as this is the first video I've made I set the song to play all the way through so if you like All that Remains feel free to rock out to the black screen.

I'm currently blasting DC, so this is my last set, the widowmaker. I got 20 reps with 245 lbs. I would love to hear any and all criticism you guys have. Next time I post a video I'll get a different angle but my lifting partner couldn't make it, so I had to make do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooporilla View Post
                [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbGP5P769Uw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The video ends at 1:45 but seeing as this is the first video I've made I set the song to play all the way through so if you like All that Remains feel free to rock out to the black screen.

I'm currently blasting DC, so this is my last set, the widowmaker. I got 20 reps with 245 lbs. I would love to hear any and all criticism you guys have. Next time I post a video I'll get a different angle but my lifting partner couldn't make it, so I had to make do.
                I think any 20 rep set is impressive, with over 2 plates even more so. Only critique I can give you is that you look a little shallow, maybe 2 or 3 inches but it could just be the angle of the camera. Also a fan of no music so we can hear the struggling breaths.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
                  Also a fan of no music so we can hear the struggling breaths.
                  I'm kind of a newbie poster here at IM, but I gotta say I agree with this 100% It's hard to tell effort when we can't hear your agony.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
                    I think any 20 rep set is impressive, with over 2 plates even more so. Only critique I can give you is that you look a little shallow, maybe 2 or 3 inches but it could just be the angle of the camera. Also a fan of no music so we can hear the struggling breaths.
                    I think it may have been the angle as far as being shallow, however I don't think it can hurt to go deeper so thanks for letting me know about that as well as the music. Next time I'll keep it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooporilla View Post
                      I think it may have been the angle as far as being shallow, however I don't think it can hurt to go deeper so thanks for letting me know about that as well as the music. Next time I'll keep it out.
                      Looks like you still had more in the tank.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                      2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                      2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                      2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                      2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                        Would have been great to see 3-5 more gutted out, wobbling all over the place. Was a good set.

Comment

I will be getting a video on Tuesday... Not sure if I will do 225 for 25+ reps, or 315 for 15+ reps....
                          -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
                          -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
                          198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
                          -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
                          198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
                          -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
                          198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

Originally posted by moco View Post
                            I hate hearing that, however I suppose it's just a gut check to push harder. Thank you.

Comment

I'm not competing, but I thought I'd throw up a video anyhow. This was taped by my 5 year old son. We didn't get a good shot of my legs. This was after 5 hard sets of leg curls, multiple sets of leg press until I couldn't get 10 reps, then 3 hard sets of hack squats. Finally, I did this set. These were done from the ground to halfway up with no pause or rest at the top. I think I got 20 reps for two sets. After all the other work I was lucky to get that. Enough with the excuses, here ya go:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJdWP-RkGw[/YOUTUBE]
                              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th
                              2010 Kentucky State Championships Lightweight 1st
                              2011 Northern Kentucky Welterweight 4th
                              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place

Trueprotein.com
                              Use Discount Code DDS463
                              MAG Sponsored Athlete
                              http://www.maxagrip.com/

Comment

Hey guys, here's my entry

h ttp://www .youtube .com/watch?v=Vt10DgIPpYs

Comment