VOTE: People's Choice Award for May 2012 ISOM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fade View Post
    Whew, with that kind of pressure what other choice did you have???
    lol
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

If we include the set as well as the overall video (i.e. Site & Sponsor's plug) I have to give it to mentalflex. Nice job!
      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
        I went with Cm.

I am so Tired of Drop sets, doesn't make it more intense to me. Mentalflex was a close second but he put more than 1 set in the Video.

Edit, Mentalflex only did one set. My bad. Just don't see a lot of DC sets in the ISOM. The drop sets have got me crazy.
        appreciate it. honestly drop sets are not part of my program now so i didn't want to do it just for the contest. just basically filmed what i was doing this week, which is the same workout with changes in #'s every 10 days. It has been kicking my ass, and I can rarely finish the sets. so Io said what the hell. it feels intense to me, so ISOM it is
        also i dont now how some you guys kept going for as long as you did. my lord you guys have some endurance in those tri's

Comment

My vote goes to Woodshred, nothing fancy just a good old fashioned free weight close grip press.
          How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
            If we include the set as well as the overall video (i.e. Site & Sponsor's plug) I have to give it to mentalflex. Nice job!
            Thanks V1hyp. Appreciate it.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

a close battle between MAS and Mental .....

MAS really pushed it to the limit and Mental made a great job with editing and this last negativ was just sick ...

gave it so MAS cause i liked how his parnter just pushed down the bar at the last part of the drop set

Comment

Originally posted by DCisnobrand View Post
                a close battle between MAS and Mental .....

MAS really pushed it to the limit and Mental made a great job with editing and this last negativ was just sick ...

gave it so MAS cause i liked how his parnter just pushed down the bar at the last part of the drop set
                Thanks man. Forced negatives are indeed brutal.
                TEAM SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
                2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Woodshred nice set man. Dunn close second.

Comment

My vote goes to Mentalflex. Does anyone know if he ever got out from underneath that bar? Great RP set!
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                      My vote goes to Mentalflex. Does anyone know if he ever got out from underneath that bar? Great RP set!
                      Thanks Lopez.

I actually stayed there for about 2 minutes. I had the bench positioned too far forward so I couldn't lock it on the hooks, so the bar just sat and my chest until I recovered enough to do one regular bench press up. That rep going up was just painful...

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

So who won?
                        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                        X