May 2012 Intense Set of the Month!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I filmed one today. Sammich, sorry, no kissy faces here
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
      This version of CGBP was shown to me by the "Wise Old Man" aka Heckman. When I first saw him doing this, I thought WTF is that. He explained that it work the tri's really well. I stole it from him, and it really hits those tri's hard. Thanks Old Man, um, I mean Wise Old Man. lol!

P.S. Since Sammich shot a video for me in his under-roos, I put a tank on for him. Please overlook the gut!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCMDPiNLVw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
      Nice set. You are holding a pulldown bar in between the machine handles right ? It's kinda hard to see from that angle and youtube is showing all vids very dark for me. Interesting.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

This version of CGBP was shown to me by the "Wise Old Man" aka Heckman. When I first saw him doing this, I thought WTF is that. He explained that it work the tri's really well. I stole it from him, and it really hits those tri's hard. Thanks Old Man, um, I mean Wise Old Man. lol!

P.S. Since Sammich shot a video for me in his under-roos, I put a tank on for him. Please overlook the gut!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCMDPiNLVw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
        Way to take that set deep (meaning number of reps)! I'm digging that.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
          Nice set. You are holding a pulldown bar in between the machine handles right ? It's kinda hard to see from that angle and youtube is showing all vids very dark for me. Interesting.
          Actually it's an ez-curl bar for the cable machines. It fits in there perfectly and the grip has my hands touching my nipples (can I say that).

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          Way to take that set deep (meaning number of reps)! I'm digging that.
          Thanks. Can't wait to see you blow me out of the water, AGAIN! lol.
          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Actually it's an ez-curl bar for the cable machines. It fits in there perfectly and the grip has my hands touching my nipples (can I say that).

Thanks. Can't wait to see you blow me out of the water, AGAIN! lol.

Gotta try that! Have you ever felt any kind of elbow/shoulder pain on that exercise, or felt it aggravates any bodypart ? I'm looking for something to replace Close-grip benches in my blast and that might just be it.
            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
              Gotta try that! Have you ever felt any kind of elbow/shoulder pain on that exercise, or felt it aggravates any bodypart ? I'm looking for something to replace Close-grip benches in my blast and that might just be it.
              No elbow or shoulder pain. But I really feel it in my chest as well as my Tri's.

Comment

A sexy submission.

In the words of the yip yip martians... Yiiip yip yip yip yip yip.

http://youtu.be/UHP7UtXfLYo

(An exceptionally intense drop set with some forced negatives and positives at the end.)

TEAM SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
                2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclesAreSexy View Post
                  In the words of the yip yip martians... Yiiip yip yip yip yip yip.

(An exceptionally intense drop set with some forced negatives and positives at the end.)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHP7UtXfLYo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

embedded for ya.

NASTY! Seriously, MAS, that was a badass set. You killed it brother.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Nice set MAS!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHP7UtXfLYo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Thanks chaps! ;P
                      TEAM SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
                      2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Comment

slingshot?? what is this?

p.s. i have missed you guys lol
                        Please follow my journal... http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=46381
                        LIFT HARD OR GO HOME
                        TARGET LIFTS....
                        320 kg deadlift/160 kg bench press/280 kg squat
                        yeahHHHHH BUDDYY!! LIGHT WEIGHT YEP YEP YEP!!
                        AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT brrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post

We missed you too JW, but please change your avatar....lol
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by jameswarren1984 View Post

JW! How you been? I think ryanbCXG could use your advice if you would oblige

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Stroke. Of. Genius.
                              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                              kind of a douche

Comment

LOL.....how about that? That thread could def become more entertaining....
                                STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
                                X