Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    "seasoned" = "pussies"
    I don't quite think that was the meaning I intended....lol. When I said "seasoned", it was my way of nicely saying "older".....

Regardless, as to your definition, I wonder how "seasoned" you will be when you get into your 40's.....
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
      I might sit this one out...As many of you have heard talk about before, my left elbow and shoulder are not the most cooperative joints and I have to be careful when doing free weight BB presses, especially on a flat bench. So I guess I'll be a spectator this month
      So use a smith or some other machine. This month is just cg benches....don't say cg barbell benches so a machine should be fine.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
        Maybe someone could throw on 400 pounds, only come down 4 inches and thrust ass way off the bench for 15 reps; that form seemed to do pretty well for votes last month in the Rows!

He will be here all week ladies and gentlemen!!!!
        ;-)

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Maybe someone could throw on 400 pounds, only come down 4 inches and thrust ass way off the bench for 15 reps; that form seemed to do pretty well for votes last month in the Rows!

Maybe they dnt work for u but they sure do for me, rows can be an exercise that u change the angle at whilst upping dropping weight and hitting diff parts of ur back. Do u have a thick lower back that hangs? I dnt yet- but will do next year from rowing like tht

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ntljsm

Comment

Originally posted by xjpx View Post
            Do u have a thick lower back that hangs?
            No, but I have a thick cock that hangs......

(too easy, I had to... lol)

I wasn't talking about your form anyway. I thought yours were pretty good.
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
              So use a smith or some other machine. This month is just cg benches....don't say cg barbell benches so a machine should be fine.
              The smith hurts my elbows worse sometimes.....certain movements feel better on it. All depends on the day I guess.....
              STEEL

Comment

Lol.....I have trouble believing the first part....it certainly wasn't hanging in those pics you sent me.....

I thought his form was pretty good for the weight used.....there were a couple others whose form was, shall we say, "questionable".....lol

I was just watching the vids wishing I could still row....lol. Honestly though, the bench I made for my smith machine kicks my backs ass, it works very well....
                STEEL

Comment

I call bullshit!
                  2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                    I call bullshit!
                    aka

TLopez wants you to prove it.
                    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                    www.316fit.com
                    Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                      I call bullshit!
                      You're just trying to get me to pm a pic of it to you... nice try though.
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I'm in.
                        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                        kind of a douche

Comment

hahahaha a thick lower back is greatly more impressive

---
                          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hh55oz
                          Last edited by xjpx; 05-22-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

You're just trying to get me to pm a pic of it to you... nice try though.
                            The pic has to have today's newspaper in it so I know it's not Ron Jeremy's.
                            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                              I know, but comparatively, do smith CG presses match BB CG presses? Probably not...but you know what, I don't really care and just for the sake of being a good sport I'll throw one in the mix.

I currently have decline CG smith presses in my blast so I'll just use them.

Dunhill, I hate you for making me feel guilty for not submitting a video lol
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                                I know, but comparatively, do smith CG presses match BB CG presses? Probably not...but you know what, I don't really care and just for the sake of being a good sport I'll throw one in the mix.

I currently have decline CG smith presses in my blast so I'll just use them.

Dunhill, I hate you for making me feel guilty for not submitting a video lol
                                Well sorry about that... I'm sure you can handle the guilt ;-)

But as far as the begining question in your post...IMO yes, IF your working your tris. If you are doing it as a bench assist ex or just an "upper body" ex then maybe BB would be better but if its for tris... My tris get a much more intense work out from smiths than BB.

I haven't decided which one I'm gonna do... I may do smiths just to be different cause I expect most to do BB.... If there IS a "most".

Peace.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                                X