Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have we done nine of these bastards already?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have we done nine of these bastards already?

    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

  • #2
    I really enjoy listening to this ! As much as i love bodybuilding and training. It's refreshing to hear something else !!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by orosebud View Post
      I really enjoy listening to this ! As much as i love bodybuilding and training. It's refreshing to hear something else !!
      Thanks! That's exactly out goal, to inject something fresh and (hopefully) fun/interesting to the regular lifting podcasts.

      Also, you bastards need to listen to this week's show. It's definitely our best, and the commercial in the show is extra, EXTRA special and awesome!
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you.

        Brb let me go to a website so i can download it to my device(s)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Whiteox View Post
          Thank you.

          Brb let me go to a website so i can download it to my device(s)
          http://www.downloadhelper.net/
          Use that. I use it to save things off of Youtube and streaming porn sites all the time.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

          Comment


          • #6
            I just made my return to intensemuscle and I'm sad I missed this. These shows are awesome. Superb work you guys.

            Comment


            • #7
              Is that sandwich skiploading approved?

              Comment


              • #8
                I've just clicked the link and it shows only two episodes. Are the rest/previous ones there and I can't see the relevant link to click?
                Or they're gone/deleted?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't recall doing 9 episodes. I think he was kidding.

                  Skip
                  www.TEAMSKIP.com


                  Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                  Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP


                  For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

                  Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChubChub View Post
                    I've just clicked the link and it shows only two episodes. Are the rest/previous ones there and I can't see the relevant link to click?
                    Or they're gone/deleted?
                    You're only allowed to have like 2 uploads made public on Soundcloud unless you pay for it. All 9 still exist somewhere out there. I just don't know of a free place to host the files.
                    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                    kind of a douche

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      very cool, listening now.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X